AlisonDI AlisonDI 13-15 9 Answers Nov 6, 2012 in Community

Oh Americans :P You make me smile.

Best Answer

Obama...but Ryan is hot. I voted Obama but think Mitt has some admirable personal qualities, IMO. That said, as much as I may like Mitt the liberal Republican...he's still a Republican. That party has been taken over (or at least not distanced themselves from ) by rabid racists, homophobic bigots, xenophobes, superstitious uneducated religious (not all religious people fit this category), and is controlled by people whose loyalty to the US is questionable. Until they clean up the party, I can't vote for any of them nationally. That's like a chicken voting for Perdue.

Best Answer

Whoever gets the Presidency, both parties are going to have rethink their platforms. The far left and right of both parties is causing a lot of problems.

Best Answer

any president listening to republicans got to be out of his freaking mind.thats why there a two party system.democrats to watch over republican fu-k ups

Best Answer

"When I think back on all the crap I learned in High School, its a wonder I can think at all." <br />
Of course you don't get it. You've spent your whole life in government socialist indoctrination centers. You know almost nothing about America, why its been a great nation, what made it great, what America is all about. All you know is the socialist propaganda lies you have been fed by union schoolmarms. Its good that you don't vote. Please do some reading about American history, government, and economy. Learn why it works. Unlearn the socialist crap you are being spoon fed.

Best Answer

So, apart from condescension and conspiracy theories, you got an actual answer to the question? I likewise have no idea what people see in Romney, and I'd be interested to know.

Best Answer

Obama.

Best Answer

i want obama to win. and for you ignorant idiots voting Romney and his idealistic methods of change? first of all, he’s raising taxes. he's raising taxes on the poor and cutting them on the rich. he believes the rich should not have to pay more because the "poor take from the economy." pretty big talk coming from a guy pulling in at least 50K a day. AND he’s allowing rapists to sue for custody. rape is rape. you cannot define a disgusting act of overpowering a woman to satisfy "your needs" when they should have more self control. he’s against women’s rights. he wants to ban tampons, pads, birth control, birth pills, abortion, etc. he’s against gay rights. he believes you can only marry the opposite sex. it's marriage. what the hell is marriage going to do to your life? and he wants the windows on a ******* airplane to open. on an airplane. jfc

Best Answer

I hate Romney!!! &lt;3 this answer, it's so true and I'm a feminist, so I obviously agree with you all the way.
Reading this made my day, Hope Obama wins!! :D

Best Answer

Way to go, "you ignorant idiots voting." So, we're ignorant, yet ll you do is blubber about liberal tripe without any support. I don't even see the point in trying to point out to you how illogical your claim of ignorance is when you're voting for Obama, you'll pull the best trick up Obama's sleeve, "Well..BUSH DID IT!" I can't resist though, so let's see...More than a 5 trillion dollar increase in debt which has done nothing to make the economy better, Fast &amp; Furious scandal ,which may I add, he publicly endorsed, Solyndra and that other energy company, Unemployment increasing, Loss of AAA credit rating, the attack in Libya that he could have prevented, his horrible politics when dealing with Israel, spending 25% of our GDP on worthless federal programs, SOPA, which thankfully got shot down, allowing illegal immigrants (800,000+) to remain in the country so that their families would vote for him, giving away scholarships to illegal immigrants, shutting down coal factories for no reason and taking the jobs away from those workers, hiding his school records, the 2 men who claimed to have homosexual relations with him ended up being killed execution style less than a month apart, and the mother of all - Obamacare, forcing Christian hospitals to forego their beliefs and offer insurance that goes against the core of their teachings, adding hundreds of thousands of people, it will add over a trillion in debt in just the first 10 years or less and it will destroy small businesses due to the hike in insurance costs. You wail about ignorance while blathering about one subject and insulting those who disagree with you, while being horrifyingly ignorant yourself.

Best Answer

first of all, america is full of ignorant people, like this person up here. bush and romney are more or less the same people who want more gunpower rather than focussing on bettering the economy.
romney and his friends in college, IN COLLEGE where one is a legal adult and can think for themselves where not even the parents and teachers can be blamed, bullied and harassed a fellow student claiming, "he looked gay," which in turn drove the student to suicide. he directly caused another person's death. when interviewed about it he brushed it off saying, "kids will be kids," he was not a child, not a minor, he was a college student. obama on the other hand was raised by a single parent. he did not have the opportunities like romney did. romney, in short, is a businessman. he cares about money. did you see him touring the aftermath of Sandy? he wasn't even sure if it was " ... uh new jersey."
obama made it more affordable for thousands of students to be able to go to college/university. romney wants only the rich to be able to function in his new world. romney cares about the money. obama cares about the people. think about that you horrifyingly ignorant person. good ******* day

Best Answer

thank you! i hope so too! most of the other countries want obama to win, i don't see why there are so many americans who can see why romney should win. jesus christ

Best Answer

Obama made it more affordable to go to college? No, he didn't. He made it easier to obtain a loan, thus making students more dependent on the government. By the way, where's that money for the loans coming from? Oh, the surplus we don't have. You are doing nothing to refute what I stated, you're, one again, regurgitating the tripe you hear or read online. How dare you call me ignorant when you can't even seem to respond to anything without claiming "ignorance"..whilst making statements that have no basis aside from some liberal rag somewhere on the internet. Congratulations.

Best Answer

because when you lie long enought and hard enought, gullable people will start to believe it.Case in point when lying ryan said the gm plant closed down in 09 under Obama was a frazzing lie it was under Bush in o8 that the plant closed down

Best Answer

Obamacare is stopping some people from enrolling in college.

Best Answer

But college is a privileged, not a priority. Whereas, Healthcare may save hundreds of poor people's lives (even children, they can not control their family's financial state. They were born into it and it's not their fault that their family's financial state may be bad). Isn't life more important and more of a priority?
*I am 15 and applying to college already in America (I'm an American citizen but live in England) and know how tough it is, but I would rather help save someone's life than go to college.

Best Answer

Ah, to be young and not realize the depth of what goes on. Nothing is free and Obamacare is not a charity.

Best Answer

I do realize the depth of the situation! As I am in the English schooling system (A LOT better than the America one) I am allowed to study US and UK politics. My Dad is a lawyer, and my mum is a politician and we have to pay a lot of tax to the American government. I am aware it is not a charity and don't patronize me because I am not stupid, therefore I do realize the 'depth of what goes on'.

Best Answer

Alison you've hit on one of the issues of this election. Those that feel as you do that Healthcare for US Citizens is very important. It's not just the poor that can't afford healthcare, middle class can no longer afford it either.

Best Answer

Yes, an education system that fails to explain the feudal system as it now exists today. So superior. I have yet to find one specialized in critical thinking. Sorry. I'm done patronizing and you won't like what I type.

Best Answer

I see Obramney mentioned here, got any other options?

Best Answer