AlisonDI AlisonDI 13-15 9 Answers Nov 6, 2012 in Community

Oh Americans :P You make me smile.

Best Answer

Obama...but Ryan is hot. I voted Obama but think Mitt has some admirable personal qualities, IMO. That said, as much as I may like Mitt the liberal Republican...he's still a Republican. That party has been taken over (or at least not distanced themselves from ) by rabid racists, homophobic bigots, xenophobes, superstitious uneducated religious (not all religious people fit this category), and is controlled by people whose loyalty to the US is questionable. Until they clean up the party, I can't vote for any of them nationally. That's like a chicken voting for Perdue.

Best Answer

Whoever gets the Presidency, both parties are going to have rethink their platforms. The far left and right of both parties is causing a lot of problems.

Best Answer

any president listening to republicans got to be out of his freaking mind.thats why there a two party system.democrats to watch over republican fu-k ups

Best Answer

"When I think back on all the crap I learned in High School, its a wonder I can think at all." <br />
Of course you don't get it. You've spent your whole life in government socialist indoctrination centers. You know almost nothing about America, why its been a great nation, what made it great, what America is all about. All you know is the socialist propaganda lies you have been fed by union schoolmarms. Its good that you don't vote. Please do some reading about American history, government, and economy. Learn why it works. Unlearn the socialist crap you are being spoon fed.

Best Answer

So, apart from condescension and conspiracy theories, you got an actual answer to the question? I likewise have no idea what people see in Romney, and I'd be interested to know.

Best Answer

because when you lie long enought and hard enought, gullable people will start to believe it.Case in point when lying ryan said the gm plant closed down in 09 under Obama was a frazzing lie it was under Bush in o8 that the plant closed down

Best Answer

Obamacare is stopping some people from enrolling in college.

Best Answer

But college is a privileged, not a priority. Whereas, Healthcare may save hundreds of poor people's lives (even children, they can not control their family's financial state. They were born into it and it's not their fault that their family's financial state may be bad). Isn't life more important and more of a priority?
*I am 15 and applying to college already in America (I'm an American citizen but live in England) and know how tough it is, but I would rather help save someone's life than go to college.

Best Answer

Ah, to be young and not realize the depth of what goes on. Nothing is free and Obamacare is not a charity.

Best Answer

I do realize the depth of the situation! As I am in the English schooling system (A LOT better than the America one) I am allowed to study US and UK politics. My Dad is a lawyer, and my mum is a politician and we have to pay a lot of tax to the American government. I am aware it is not a charity and don't patronize me because I am not stupid, therefore I do realize the 'depth of what goes on'.

Best Answer

Alison you've hit on one of the issues of this election. Those that feel as you do that Healthcare for US Citizens is very important. It's not just the poor that can't afford healthcare, middle class can no longer afford it either.

Best Answer

Yes, an education system that fails to explain the feudal system as it now exists today. So superior. I have yet to find one specialized in critical thinking. Sorry. I'm done patronizing and you won't like what I type.

Best Answer

I see Obramney mentioned here, got any other options?

Best Answer