obama, the people talk so badly about him, therefore he must be a great person, my experience on ep has really taught me alot about human nature.

Best Answer

Romney, 0bama has broken every campaign promise he made so the fact is he has demonstrated that he can't be trusted. Romney has more experience than 0bama, Romney is a proven job creator. Romney is smarter than 0bama.

Best Answer

Neither. Both are absolutely horrible for this country. My vote will be going for a third party. If only the rest of this country has the brains to realize they do have more than 2 choices! But alas, everyone is far too lazy to do any actual research on the people running. They just listen to whatever the media tells them, swoon at the fancy professionally written speeches, and/or vote straight ticket. Which is exactly why this country is in such a shithole. Too bad the right to vote doesn't come with extra brain cells for people.

Best Answer

If you hate the thought of the two major candidates and you vote third party on principle, more power to you. Because you have no power. If, between the two major candidates you can manage to choose a lesser of two evils,.........It's still a vote for less evil. (Your vote will mean something.)

Best Answer

Halbert covered an answer to your delema quite well. Unfortunately, a vote for a 3rd party candidate is a wasted vote as far as the election is concerned because they ave no chance of winning. That said, voting ones true feelings can aswage the angst of voting for someone who is just the lessor of what you feel are two evils. But, thanks for your thoghts on this.

Best Answer

In reality, you can't blame either the Dems or the Repubs for who gets elected because, by themselves, neither has enough votes to do that. It's the Independents that swing one way or the other that decides who gets elected. So, instead of blaming " the other party " for your greivenses, blame the Independents ! Like this: Those d@mned Independants !! Doesn't that make you feel better ?

Best Answer

Obama. Give me socialism over capitalism ANY day. :)

Best Answer

idiot

Best Answer

People are here to share their opinions freely, don't call someone an idiot because you don't agree with their standpoint. Troll.

Best Answer

Romney because Obama done alot of stupid things. I don't particularly like Romney but I'll vote against Obama.

Best Answer

idiot

Best Answer

Best Answer

What is the difference?

Best Answer

Social issues, I guess.

Best Answer

there is no difference

Best Answer

Obama, simply because Romney belongs to the Neo-fascist Republican party.

Best Answer

You're mixing your political spectrums. "Jack-booted" belongs to the far right, as in Nazi. I've never heard of a commie called jack-booted before, thanks for the laugh.
Obama is too far to the center to be called a commie and yes the republicans are neo-fascist, read your history.

Best Answer

Neither, What are the other choices?

Best Answer

Romney, because he probably won't embarrass the office of the presidency by f___ing around doing karaoke with the band on Jimmy Fallons late late night talk show.

Best Answer

Obama. Romney is a moron and a liar. Though Barack Obama hasn't done an exceptional job I think electing Romney would just lead the country backwards. Plus haven't we had 26 months of job growth?! It's slow but steady.

Best Answer

really? where? And you can't count gov't jobs

Best Answer

touche.

Best Answer

Ron Paul :)

Best Answer

Don't really care anymore, Presidency has lost it's true podium a long time ago the moment Bush was elected.

Best Answer

When was Bush "elected"? I thought the Supreme Court went political and selected him? Lies in Florida in 2000, lies in Ohio in 2004

Best Answer

Bunch of rumors but Bush was elected President in 2000 as the Republican candidate, defeating Vice President Al Gore.

Best Answer

You know that wasn't really necessary. Didn't you read "keep it civil"? Your statement could've been taken offensively and started a political war.

Best Answer