"'Stop throwing the Constitution in my face,It’s just a goddamned piece of paper!'" <br />
-George W. Bush, December 9, 2005.

Best Answer

do you have a link to that quote?.....if not i am calling bullshit on that one.

Best Answer

Wonder how he feels about his wedding license.....

Best Answer
Best Answer

I hate Bush. I am a liberal. I did a wee bit of research into this quote. It seems unreliable. No matter. Bush besmirched the Constitution in enough other ways win whatever this ******* contest is

Best Answer

I checked it, and you're right; it's fishy. I still agree with Babz, though. :)

Best Answer

In his defense.....he didn't do an end run around Congress to start a war....oh, wait......he actually met the deadline for ending the war.....Yaaayyyy!

Best Answer

Obviously, both. The stupidity of the rich buying brash bullies like Boehnhead has nothing to do with constitutional law, please don't pretend it does.

Best Answer

Don't forget, President Obama was a professor of Constitutional Law before going into politics.

Best Answer

All of the above

Best Answer

One definitively is about giving the power to the people and the other has under the certain terms established to be elected to the country's top level of leader has failed to respect the responsibility to protect the people and that great power.

Best Answer

Seems unfortunate for obama that the constitution gets in his way all of the time

Best Answer

guffaw- good one

Best Answer

is that what you call the rantings of the Congressional metoo's that surround Boehnhead? the constitution?
you missed it, it's ignorance and arrogance that gets in Obama's way, pure and simple.

Best Answer