If you protest anywhere the gov doesn't want or or like or against them for f*cking the american people they just simply bring in the secret service and say someone there is being protected and you are guilty of a felony that caries 10 years in prison and a $25000. fine. It doesn't mater where you protest or for what reason all they have to do is have the secret service say they are protecting someone that is there or may be there and they don't have to say who it is or anything, this means any protester anywhere at anytime they choose can be arrested just because they say so. This has effectively violated the constitutional right to peacefull assembly and to protest an oppresive government, Now they can do anything they want and any american that speaks against it can be locked up for 10 years. You can still protest as long as it's nowhere near the people you are protesting against wich make you protest pointless and totaly ineffective.
thomasedwin thomasedwin 46-50, M 21 Answers Mar 25, 2012

I don't recognize his authority as a non American and a muslim on top of it after what they did on 911! He is my enemy like all towel heads!

Best Answer

As you admit to being a non american, that means they can come into your home take you away with no charge no warrent no reason and don't have to give you a lawyer don't have to tell your family where you are and you just disapear.

Best Answer

I forgot to say now they can do that to anyone

Best Answer

This is absolutely rediculous speaking that, in the 1st Amendment under the Constitution, the Supreme Law of the land, people have the right petition and outlined in the Declaration of Independence, it states that if if the government becomes oppressive, it is the responsibility of the people to overthow it. Sooooooo there is absolutely no way that a highly educated man would ever think of signing a bill that takes away freedoms of the people. It is unconstitutional. Also, even if he did sign the bill, since when can the president do whatever he wants? There are a series of Checks and Balances between the 3 branches of government that help eliminate the issue of one branch becoming too powerful. It certainly would have been shot down by legislative and judicial branch. Next time, make sure you are reading information that is reliable and not from a website like, www.obamaf*ckingsucks.com. You are welcome.

Best Answer

This is a minor step towards a police state, but it's still a step. No matter who you get at the end of the year, they are going to continue this trend.

Best Answer

Not a good law, but not a new law. Read through http://www.justiceonline.org/commentary/hr-347-get-the-truth.html for more info. Likely you won't though.

Best Answer

It's new in the effect that now you don't have to be knowingly in a restricted area and any area they designate is restricted.

Best Answer

So you just have problems with the amendent to this law? Did you have any problems with the law prior to today?

Best Answer

Here is HR347: http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/112/hr347/text

And here is the federal law section that specifies who the Secret Service can legally guard/protect.

http://codes.lp.findlaw.com/uscode/18/II/203/3056

Best Answer

Yes thats true but they don't have to tell you who they are protecting, they don't even have to tell you their doing it, they only have to say that there is someone being protected at the time they arrest you, thats why they call it secret service

Best Answer

And they have to report each protection detail at the end of the fiscal year. if they lied about protecting someone, they break the law. They may not have to tell US who they are protecting, but they have to tell their oversight panel. Those panels are usually staffed if the majority party in the house and senate who, at the moment, are republicans. You can rest assured that if the Service breaks the law while a democrat is president someone is going to be screaming about it. Especially in an election year. Politicians in an election year are a lot like 5 year olds. Tattling on each other and a lot of "did not" "did too" going on.

Best Answer

It's anyone that the president says and it doesn't mater anyway because they don't have to tell you who they are protecting they only have to say that they are.

Best Answer

Your information came from where? Please state the Title and Code of that law.

Best Answer

HR347 Simply google new anti protes law. it's all there.

Best Answer

Read what the law says they can do not what people think about it. It's worded to be any place they chose to send the secret service and they don't have to show why they are there or who they are protecting, Just their presents at any place you protest has you commiting a felony.

Best Answer

This has to do with Federal grounds and buildings:
‘‘(1) the term ‘restricted buildings or grounds’ means any
posted, cordoned off, or otherwise restricted area—
‘‘(A) of the White House or its grounds, or the Vice
President’s official residence or its grounds;
‘‘(B) of a building or grounds where the President or
other person protected by the Secret Service is or will
be temporarily visiting; or
‘‘(C) of a building or grounds so restricted in conjunction with an event...
Public protest cannot be restricted.

Best Answer

That would be in direct violation of our constitutional rights and I do not believe you for a second.

What I think is going on here is that you are trying to start a rumor going around and I will not be part of it.

Best Answer

google- new anti protest law, then tell me about it.

Best Answer

I'm here cause I want to hear the feedbacks :)

Best Answer

good

Best Answer

my frappuccino has baby cells in it D,:

and I can't stop drinking ET! D,:

IT'S LIKE SLURM! but worse! O:

Best Answer

Perhaps he has something in mind for us?

Best Answer

Yes, we work for them and and they let us live.

Best Answer

Thomas, if you hate this so called police state, then move. You sound like Baby Boehner who cried yet again the other day.

Best Answer

If this was a free country I would do that but since you don't know they have this thing called a passport and they use this to keep you a prisoner in your own country.

Best Answer

Even though you don't show who you are I can tell what you are just by the name you chose and the only reason you have anything to say about it is because Obama Hussain is black and in your mind any black person in power is a good thing no matter what he does, the sad thing is your so ignorant of the facts that you don't even realize that Obama is f*cking you, your culture and your people more than anyone else simply because of who you are. You voted for Obama so you deserve everything thats coming to you.

Best Answer

That alone is a racist statement, you idiot. Obama could've been purple , and I would've voted for him. Fiona? You have some bigoted male prejudice against my name? God, you're a moron.

Best Answer

When Obama takes away you welfare check and foodstamp card just because he can what are you going to do then? You voted for him and anytime some one says something you don't like you play the race card. Right and wrong has nothing to do with race but for you race is everything and you don't even see that after all is said and done your going to be pushed lower down the ladder than you allready are. You can't get that race bullsh*t off on me, it's no ones fault but your own whats happening to you, Obama used your racism to get elected and now he's puting it in you without vasiline. The fact is, Obama is not purple, he's black and thats the only reason you voted for him, actual politics has nothing to do with it for you, and by the way dumbass my great grandma is african decent, your racist against your own kind and thats low as you can go.

Best Answer

Obama and Hitler can kiss my ***. I live in the U.S.A. NOT THE USR.

Best Answer