Obama is a closet Muslim and a tyrant to this country and it's people! When will these sheep that follow this false shepherd wake up? This pretender-in-chief has proven to many that he is a weak, scandalous, habitual liar and tyrant to this country and it's people. The tyrant releases 5 terrorist for 1 soldier. Sounds like a closet Muslim to me. Look at all the immigrants being dropped off in Az. and Texas? The boy sure took his time getting back at Governor Janice Brewer and Governor Rick Perry. Obama is killing this country. Obama is a failure to this country. we don't need to wait for another election under the Constitution. Time to take action and oust this pretender-in-chief! Hope and change has turned out to be hoax and chains now hasn't it? All the facts to Impeach this tyrant are there. NO OBAMA! The most debt, the most scandals, the most lies. Is this what you want for America?
USPatriot USPatriot 26-30, F 5 Answers Jun 9 in Community

Is Muhammad Ali a closet Muslim too?

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

I don't think so. You see he hasn't lied, caused all this debt, lost American lives in Benghazi, spied on anyone etc. That answer your question?

Best Answer

Not really. You've just said a bunch of unrelated opinions which don't seem to have anything to do with religion actually.

Best Answer

Hey Einstein? The question was not about religion! Of course you CNN watchers are all brainwashed by the controlled Washington media now aren't you? Try to answer a question here at Ep instead of adding another question. where in the heII does EP get you people anyway? LMAO!

Best Answer

You just called him a "closet muslim" in your first line, dumbass.

Best Answer

5 terrorist for 1 soldier is nothing. Israel traded 1000 Palestinian prisoners for 1 soldier, does that make them closeted Muslims?

Best Answer

No, but it does make Isreal tried of keeping Muslims in their closet. lol

Best Answer

With what we are dealing with here in the U.S. is a tyrant and a pretender-in-chief. Israel and the Palestinians are another story. Ever answer just the question or are you incapable of this?

Best Answer

No, just as stupid though.

Best Answer

Its not Obama's fault that he got dumped in Hawaii. He is just doing what he can with the tools Allah gave him to work with.

Best Answer

LMAO! THIS IS GREAT! TY for your answer! LMAO here! Good answer1

Best Answer

This is what I want for America. Obama

Best Answer

You aren't well educated are you?

Best Answer

Are not well educated? Try again!

Best Answer

you cant be...educated people don't need to slander anyone

Best Answer

I am sorry for being a Patriot? Take a hike!

Best Answer

you're not a patriot, you're an idiot... a mindless clot who knows very little about patriotism

Best Answer

You're a good example of a bad example! Everfought in a waror served this country? If not, you are like the sheep I speak of. A loser, a failure and I will watch you looking out of a rcaror holding area. Your boy Obama is like you.

Best Answer

The USA can do without people like you...it is a nation filled with honorable people who are dignified and carry themselves with class... you aren't one of those people!

Best Answer

To slander someone is to spread false hoods about them, much of what she says is in fact true. And her education has nothing to do with it, common sense plays a big roll in being able to discern what is true and false, but human nature makes people attack others personally when they feel they are losing at proving them self victor in an argument.

Best Answer

Honorable , dignified , class ... ????? lol

Best Answer

You are dignified under Obama? You are dumb! Wake up sleeper!

Best Answer

you are quite blissfully unaware that all politicians are the same...DUH!

Best Answer

I am also quite aware that you are a user of the system and that you breed ill-contempt in this country by doing nothing. Are you blissfully aware that people like you that sit on their behinds and allow this government to keep going against the people and the Constitution. All I see from you is ruin. Again, take a long hike!

Best Answer

actually a long walk would do you the world of good, it would give you an opportunity to thi... oh wait, you don't actually know how to think do you? poor little republitard

Best Answer

Yes, you keep following your "boy" Obama! I will follow the Constitution and God. It is inept illiterates like you that breed contempt in the U.S. HAGD!

Best Answer

How about we get some context? are you also one of those NRA lunatics?

Best Answer

Context? Ok. lol NRA? lmao even louder!

Best Answer

yeah "context", you probably don't know what the word means...lets go for something more simple.. are you with the NRA?

Best Answer

I am with real American's. Real patriotic God fearing Americans. As far as your trying to get me to say I am with the NRA, yes, I am a card carrying member and owner of some incredible firearms. Now I will wait on your reply as it seems you are fascinated by me and my realm. It's ok, I am used to it. LMAO!

Best Answer

You and your gun crazy inbred redneck ilk, are directly responsible for the massacres that are happening in American schools to American children...well done, and you call yourself a patriot...now that is truly funny LMAO!

Best Answer

You see, it was quite obvious that you would be...because you constantly spew outrageous slander...you are a racist, bigotted, redneck, illiterate, ill-informed jack a$$ and you, like all of your hypocrite kind, call yourself God fearing. People like you don't even understand the scripture you read, so don't go bringing God into an argument with a real Christian

Best Answer

I can see why your mother has to wear an odor eater for a panty liner since giving birth to you. Redneck? Racist? Bigot? Illiterate? Ill-informed? Hypocrite? All of this coming from a real Christian? It's ok, I will pray for you. God does some amazing work and there is always hope for your kind!

Best Answer

I can see why your mother has to wear an odor eater for a panty liner since giving birth to you. Redneck? Racist? Bigot? Illiterate? Ill-informed? Hypocrite? All of this coming from a real Christian? It's ok, I will pray for you. God does some amazing work and there is always hope for your kind! HAGD!

Best Answer

There is no sin in truth...you are in fact all of those things because of the slander you promote

If you want to pray for anything, pray for God to show you the error of your ways

Best Answer

And b!tch please, don't insult my mother, she is a beautiful woman...she is everything you fail to be

Best Answer

She failed at raising you. "b!tch"? Lol. Add that to your nightly prayers for forgiveness. Christian eh? Take a hike. You are Wal-Mart fodder!

Best Answer