thinking the same....There's one who sits near a buffet restaurant with a sign here.

Best Answer

not as sexy

Best Answer

That has always bothered me about our country. We help people overseas before helping our own neighbors.

Best Answer

Obama is a piece of ****, we all know that. Why don't you feed 50,000 homeless vets?

Best Answer

Thank you! We seem so eager to help out the rest of the world while we have people living in tents and starving here.

Best Answer

those will be fed during elections only

Best Answer

We have plenty of food to feed both. Stop being so miserly.

Best Answer

It's not just Obama, its always been the United States government, no matter which party is in power, that forgets the vets as well as others in need within our own borders.

Best Answer

Trump claims he would treat them very very well.

Best Answer

at this time in the election cycle, candidates will promise anything...

Best Answer

No one lies as much as a dem does. Rep actually try to honor their promises.

Best Answer

It depends which politician you are speaking of. There are good and bad ones in both major parties. However, recently I've noticed many campaign "promises" made by candidates regardless of their affiliation, go unfulfilled.

Best Answer

Trump is a doer... If any of the current candadates tries to live up to a promise... It will be him.

Best Answer

I withhold all plaudits until I see proof. All the current candidates have faults, and Trump is not without exception.

Best Answer

the govs refusal to formally recognize how badly it treats vets is a big problem, but it's one that doesn't relate at all to this one. can't you relate to the suffering of one group of ppl without bringing in another? their lives all equal the same

Best Answer

Just dont bring them here.
Actually no... Has europe ever help America with 1 dime of financial aid assistance to fed the surge of Mexican or Guatemalan refugees?
No... Never... So they shouldn't need our help right. Cos socialism is so much better and more prosperous... This should be no problem for Europe to handle. Right?

Best Answer

it always amazes me when conservative Americans hold anti immigration policies when America was literally founded and sustained by European immigrants

Best Answer

You are incorrect. The Americans that founded. America were born on American soil. Grt your facts straight before incorrectly chastising me. I'm not the one.

Best Answer