Sad but true. :( And the worst part is these idiots keep voting these liberals is. :(

Best Answer

Obama admin does want everyone on subsistence. That's the agenda for a Socialist. Obama and his cronies are just that, Socialists. Ever heard the term "from cradle to the grave"? That's what their aim is for Government to run your life from the cradle to the grave. No more freedoms.

Best Answer

@ Boot - That's exactly right....To a Prisoner, even his JAILER is a Savior because he brings him food and water...Sheesh! Its how LIBERALS WORK!

Best Answer

I agree, and who is expected to pay for all this care, the hardworking people that can't get ahead because they are being overtaxed.

Best Answer

No more of that critical thinking! Back in line, peasant!

Best Answer

HAHA! Oh...I forgot! "Nothing to see here Chicago, Just move along..." Nice! :)

Best Answer

Or you could look at the economic study undertaken during GW Bush's presidency which found for every dollar paid in unemployment benefits , two were added to the real economy. I would have thought that kind of thing might excite fiscal conservatives , no ?

Best Answer

@ Peza, First, Obama's owned this for the past 5 years....He's clueless....(2) Not about Bush. But if you must know (and can look it up), When Bush left office, Unemployment (U3) Number was 5.2% and the (U6) number was about 7.1% Under Obama, the (U3) is nearly 8% and the (U6) at nearly 16%.......You can argue "Bush" - but can't run from the facts of Obama.

Best Answer

You sidestepped my point though.

Best Answer

@ Peza....What point? about Bush? - I didn't "side step" it...It wasn't relevant to the question...Bush may have had another plan (for better or worse) but NEVER did he say "U.E. creates jobs" - That was the point.

Best Answer

LOL, I know right? But to these Obama supporters everything is Bush's fault. They blamed the black woman that went on a rampage and tried to slam her car into the white house Bush's fault. When insurance companies started cancelling policies because of the "affordable healthcare act", that was bush's fault. There was one ludicrous thing that nothing to do with politics that I read last night that was blamed on Bush. I just cant remember what it was it was so inane.

Best Answer

I agree with you, it doesn't create jobs at all. It merely allows someone who was gainfully employed for a period of time to maintain their essentials of life while searching for another job in their field, or a similar field, that pays within 80% of what they were getting paid before their "layoff" so to speak. I don't feel that it should be considered an "entitlement" like welfare or food stamps or medicaid, but It certainly is essential in the short term, to allow people the means and opportunity to get back into the workforce.

Best Answer

@ Acura - Exactly........(on your first part) But on Friday, this is what Obama was trying to sell....No one will argue that "people" need Unemployment for short term, but....To suggest it creates jobs and is a way of life is Lunacy!

Best Answer

So spending by unemployment insurance recipients creates jobs and spurs the economy but spending by the wealthy does not because thats the "discredited trickle down theory". I see.

Best Answer

@ Red - Exactly.....

Best Answer

Face the facts you hate OBAMA anything and everything is his fault<br />
Wait and watch when both houses are in control of the republicans and every program gets cut by Billions the have's and have nott's who have the NRA in there back pocket will come out for the haves and you can blame the Black guy for that too. Hate is Hate

Best Answer

This isn't about hate and you who fall back to that tactic are using that as a cop out.

Best Answer

@ Boot - Its how the LEFT works....Conservatives talk about solving problems or cite what's NOT working, Liberals Attack Conservatives - Same old play book

Best Answer

@ Sir.....You understand your SICKNESS, right? I cite facts, you cite the NRA, Steel mills, China....HAHA! You're Playbook doesn't work with me - STICK TO THE POINT and QUESTION - You think just ONE LIBERAL HACK can tell the truth? Just ONE - Hey, it could be you!!! - Here's your chance to Step Up.....Not fall down *Not holding my breath, tho!*

Best Answer

Hey you forget who you are talking to. No work and then get some pot, and you have a God for a president.

Best Answer

Oh! haha!

Best Answer