http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2013/12/04/turley_obamas_become_the_very_danger_the_constitution_was_designed_to_avoid.html I added this link so that you can see clearly what Obama is doing and he is getting by with it. I see soon a real civil unrest as real Americans decide to wake up and take charge. You see, America has become scared of it's government. We elected this boob into office (not me but many others) and they forget that it is we-the-people that provide a real nice house with security and all the whistles and bangs to go along with allowing this poser to live there! I am talking about the fact that we do not have to wait and go through another election. We can demand as a whole without election to use the Constitution and it's powers to rid America of these inept's in Washington that have caused great grief upon the American people. The debt, the lies, the spying and the scandals. Join to take back America. You will be glad that you did! Thank you!
USPatriot USPatriot 26-30, F 11 Answers Dec 5, 2013 in EP

Like always, I agree with you. However, a huge part of this problem is the American press, the Republican party, and lazy American people.

The press backs every move the president makes, no questions asked.

The republicans are too scared of being labeled "racists" to put up any kind of offence.

And the lazy people in this country found out they can vote themselves free money...why not?

Best Answer

Yes, and those that you spoke of voting themselves free money are like Obama in so many ways. We patriots and real Americans call this "Good examples of bad examples"! You are right on when you say it is the "press", "Republican party" and lazy user/loser Americans. I could not have said it any better! The racist part is also fact. TY for your answers hertoy as the seem to almost always hold high merit when dealing with the ineptness of this government. TY for your answers.

Best Answer

The press backs every move he makes? You don't actually read newspapers, do you? The press has covered the problems with Obamacare quite extensively, actually, and was all over him about other issues like domestic surveillance.
The Republicans are too scared to put up any kind of offense? What, are you kidding? All they have done since he was elected is try to block everything he's done. The House has voted something like 50 times to defund Obamacare even though they know the Senate won't pass it.
The lazy people who vote themselves free money? Boy, you've been drinking the Kool-Aid, haven't you? The idea that the one and only reason that anyone would vote for Obama is that they want "handouts?" If that makes it easier for you to accept that he has won two elections by wide margins, then go ahead and keep telling yourself that.

Best Answer

Some of us on this great planet know more about our U.S. government and Barry O. Obama is one posing SOB and I suppose there are masses that don't see this. I know...I know...and every other politician is the same right? TY for your answer.

Best Answer

of course we have to look at the voters as well here, mostly the young and the blacks perceived this man to be a Messiah of change, there was very little if any consideration to the fact he was not qualified to run this country, let alone have a good decision process,we as a people have to look deep at candidates, and look at what they say, not how they say it, force them to explain there dreams in detail, not just gloss over them.

Best Answer

Very true. Now we are watching the younger voters awakening and they do not like having to pay for us "baby boomers" so to speak.. A poll released Wednesday by Harvard University’s Institute of Politics found that more than half of 18- to 29-year-olds disapprove of ObamaCare and believe it will raise their healthcare costs. http://thehill.com/blogs/healthwatch/health-reform-implementation/192132-young-invincibles-spurn-enrollment Thank you for your answer!

Best Answer

for some background on myself, in the mid 80's i owned a health care consulting and software firm, this is when government started to try and re-invent health care in this country, i wont go into any detail here, but, what i want to say to make a point, is that i am a firm believer that youth when given such power to do things like vote which is so important to our way of life, should always seek and use there elders for the wisdom of knowing what and how things where in the past, instead they think they know better or more then experience.to explain somewhat of what i am saying, prior to the 1980's when one was employed there employer provided a policy (health care) as a perk to employment. big and small company's so something went wrong between the 40's and the 80's,that is the question what went wrong not lets change, lets see how we can get it fixed.....!

Best Answer

When i go to places like Starbucks or McDonald's I listen to what the young people (18 to 26) are talking about, they all seem to believe that Obama is going to take the money from the rich and divide it up amongst them. Obama may tax the rich, but he will never share it with the people.

Best Answer

yes....very true......they thinkt him to be a messiah...not....!

Best Answer

He is nothing more then the ruination of America! :(

Best Answer

correct...!

Best Answer

I find this to be very true. Obama is selling "wolf tickets"! Wolf! Wolf! The sheep want to see it so they buy into it all. Sad. TY for your answer.

Best Answer

My comments on this subject always get me in trouble so I'm going with *No Comment* this morning

Best Answer

That is your right! TY for your honesty.

Best Answer

Common Vickie, jump on in . . the mud is warm. We want to hear your opinions as well. You're an adult, thus you won't get in trouble: )

Best Answer

Let's just say I don't trust the man and leave it at that.. :)

Best Answer

Fair enough: )

Best Answer

This is paranoia, plain and simple. Obama isn't perfect, but he isn't dangerous either. The debt? It had been growing at a fast rate for years before he took office. The economy? It was in the tank before he took office. The spying? Yeah, like that's new. I have my issues with Obama, but I did vote for him because I believe he was better than the alternative. I'm not sure what you mean by "use the Constitution to get rid of him without an election." He certainly hasn't done anything impeachable.

Best Answer

not to argue with you ,i respect everyone's opinion, but if you understood that about the economy, why then would you vote for some one that has no business experience at all. Romney was for sure the clear winner when it came to that aspect....he at least knows what and how to balance a large budget?

Best Answer

(1.) Both candidates had economic plans that were developed with the help of very smart, very experienced people. I am not an economist, but I believe each of the plans could work to correct the economy in a gradual way. I do not believe that one plan is guaranteed to work and the other is guaranteed to fail.
(2.) The economy is not the only issue I based my vote on.

Best Answer

but the economy is the backbone of any country, if that's not in control then nothing works.IE: Detroit,the first of many i am afraid. if both had a plan and neither one is guaranteed to work, and one candidate had no practical work experience, and one had extensive experience, the choice should be clear,and i agree with there are more things to consider, but no experience outside of politics and much working experience outside of and inside politics is the better choice. i am not a big fan of Romney...but if i where to have an operation i would want a doctor that had done the procedure before, more so then one doing it the first time....!

Best Answer

The president is more than just an accountant. I considered the economy, but other issues as well. I voted for the candidate whose vision for the country is closer to my own. Romney was successful as a venture capitalist, but that is a very different proposition than running a country, even just in economic terms.

Best Answer

LOL are u kidding me tax shelters out of the country, outsourcing companies he bought? balance his own budget maybe?

Best Answer

all true, but all big business does the very same thing, so why would that surprise you.

Best Answer

I give him kudos for building a business in his field, but that exp. doesn't equate to running a country. a successful plumber doesn't mean he can be a successful electrician...etc etc

Best Answer

correct, but he would have a better understanding of the process, then no experience at all is my point...and as for having experienced people to help with the (plan) has the same measure as applied to some or no experience

Best Answer

Let's unseal his records then and maybe we will find out exactly if he is who/what you and so many others think he is. I will bet you he is a fraud and he is a tyrant. He has to be with his association of the likes of Bill Ayers and George Soros and some others. Remember now, George Soros is a convicted felon and he knows how to steal things like your money! TY for your answer.

Best Answer

Here we go again. When can we look at Obama's first 5 years? The let's blame Bush broken record is still being played by those who ignore the tough questions.

Best Answer

a wise American would be stockpiling food, ammunition, and other important items, just in case. The Odumbo disaster is going to get a lot worse before it gets better.

Best Answer

Dozer never ever dozes here. Instead he plows right in with me in getting the word out. No we are not conspiracy theorist but very aware and prepared to do what we have to in surviving a out of control world and state. Right on! TY for your answer!

Best Answer

Paranoid much?

Best Answer

yea i remember the russians were coming too....

Best Answer

The people, masses what name you choose to call them deserve what they tolerate.

Best Answer

Thanks to Obama the us are in debt to the amount of 3 trillion dollars because of Obama wonder how that will be sorted out

Best Answer

i agree.

Best Answer

Thank you for your answer.

Best Answer

you're welcome.

Best Answer