Americans fighting foreign wars against the US should be summarily executed for treason. I have no problem with that.<br />
What is a problem is O'Dumbo's domestic internment (concentration) camps and NSA roundups of dissenting political views.

Best Answer

Domestic internment camps are operating in many states, and since 2012. News stories were posted on EP a month or so ago.

Best Answer

@ Old....again, I didn't say for sure there was....My last post only stated what FEMA said and that it seemed suspicious to me....

Best Answer

@ Dan - On the surface,, I too have this "kill'em" as they are a FOE of the USA....But, that said...They're still a Citizen and afforded due process...Even scumbags are protected under the U.S. Constitution...The LAST thing I want is a Government picking and choosing who has and who hasn't a right....But, this doesn't mean to me if he's on the battlefield and killed....That I don't care about but what this is, is drone strikes not only for abroad but here on U.S. soil....Big difference......

Best Answer

@ Old...There is a number of FEMA camps set up "oddly" mostly in Alabama....I don't know yet the exact reason but according to FEMA, they advised it was for another "Katrina like" situation where the masses of looters would have to be placed....Ummmmmmm Very suspicious to me and millions of others........

Best Answer

In several states FEMA/NSA are rounding up "homeless" and other "undesirables" who are being held in relocation camps under armed guards. News stories were posted on EP last month.

Best Answer

Wait a second.. this is one of the most Conservative stances taken by our Government.. Why are you against this?

Best Answer

@ Way...On the surface,, I too have this "kill'em" as they are a FOE of the USA....But, that said...They're still a Citizen and afforded due process...Even scumbags are protected under the U.S. Constitution...The LAST thing I want is a Government picking and choosing who has and who hasn't a right....But, this doesn't mean to me if he's on the battlefield and killed....That I don't care about but what this is, is drone strikes not only for abroad but here on U.S. soil....Big difference....

Best Answer

Justice before Security... See... something we can agree on.

Best Answer

@ Way - Exactly...Who are "we" as a people, a nation to empower a government be it BUSH, R. Reagan, OBAMA, to give such sweeping powers that ignore the very documents we say are "RIGHTS" OF the PEOPLE BY the PEOPLE...If we allow that....Then Fuc it ...Put Stalin in Charge.......Yes we agree....These rights prevent both the Government for acting in a blink and for the people to think about what it means to have a U.S. Constitution....If they're guilty....OK fine - We have a process for that...If they're not....We have a fix for that too....But can't know if they are, if we wax them on site.....Now I say this as an AMERICAN - My thinking doesn't extend outside our boarders....Its the beauty, luxuary and perhaps even arrogance of being an American - If others don't like it...? Hey, what can I tell them...Talk to your Government.....

Best Answer

Lots of seconds, wayswin. Concentration camps are a product of the National Socialist Labor Party, aka Democrats. They are the antithesis of conservative.

Best Answer

The Nazis? Really?

Best Answer

The National Socialist Labor Party, aka Nazis, or today aka. Democrats. Nobody is more socialist than O'Dumbo nor more strongly supported by Labor unions. O'Dumbo's internment Camps are the same old National Socialist Labor Party program.

Best Answer

Ask Tony what he had to do get money for his country and its free health care. He sucked Bushs **** all but good.

Best Answer

Hell, James Bond is hunting them down.

Best Answer