The disposition matrix is a complex grid of suspected terrorists to be traced then targeted in drone strikes or captured and interrogated. And the British government appears to be colluding in it....Sounds good huh?.....Until you see there are AMERICANS targeted without due process on that list too....The FBI Director was called to the Senate to respond if Obama approved Americans being killed without due process on this list... Summary judgment means rule of law principles don\'t apply. In the Spring of 2012, Obama appointed himself judge, jury and executioner. Extrajudicial authority is official administration policy. Diktats decide who lives or dies. Anyone can be targeted anywhere in the world for any reason or none at all. Obama usurped the power of life and death. He\'s got final kill list authority.
lostinchicago lostinchicago 51-55, M 7 Answers Jan 23 in Politics

Americans fighting foreign wars against the US should be summarily executed for treason. I have no problem with that.<br />
What is a problem is O'Dumbo's domestic internment (concentration) camps and NSA roundups of dissenting political views.

Best Answer

Where are the domestic internment camps and when did the NSA roundup dissenters???

Best Answer

Domestic internment camps are operating in many states, and since 2012. News stories were posted on EP a month or so ago.

Best Answer

I went back and checked to see if there was any newly posted and credible stories. As in the past, there were none. The Domestic Internment Camp concept goes back many years and is not intended to house political prisoners. One of the first proposed uses was to house Gitmo prisoners. I still find no evidence that such camps truly exist. Please name five locations of the camps in " the many states" you report. Also, please answer my question relative to the "roundup of political dissenters".

Best Answer

@ Old....again, I didn't say for sure there was....My last post only stated what FEMA said and that it seemed suspicious to me....

Best Answer

@ Old...There is a number of FEMA camps set up "oddly" mostly in Alabama....I don't know yet the exact reason but according to FEMA, they advised it was for another "Katrina like" situation where the masses of looters would have to be placed....Ummmmmmm Very suspicious to me and millions of others........

Best Answer

In several states FEMA/NSA are rounding up "homeless" and other "undesirables" who are being held in relocation camps under armed guards. News stories were posted on EP last month.

Best Answer

@ Dan - On the surface,, I too have this "kill'em" as they are a FOE of the USA....But, that said...They're still a Citizen and afforded due process...Even scumbags are protected under the U.S. Constitution...The LAST thing I want is a Government picking and choosing who has and who hasn't a right....But, this doesn't mean to me if he's on the battlefield and killed....That I don't care about but what this is, is drone strikes not only for abroad but here on U.S. soil....Big difference......

Best Answer

You guys are the some of the most paranoid individuals that I have ever heard of. The Executive Orders 10990, 10995, 10997 etc. that are used somehow to prove the policies of setting up these "Camps" go back to the Kennedy administration and certainly do not authorize what the stories seem to suggest. The stories often cite the FEMA camp in Maxwell Air Force Base in Alabama. It turns out to be a Officer Training Facility. If, indeed , there were this large number of facilities to house all of these people, there would need to be at least 50 thousand employees and guards. At least some of them would have already come forward and you would see credible stories in other than the alternative press. Certainly FEMA, who can't manage its own motor pool couldn't manage something on the scale that you suggest.

Best Answer

Wait a second.. this is one of the most Conservative stances taken by our Government.. Why are you against this?

Best Answer

@ Way...On the surface,, I too have this "kill'em" as they are a FOE of the USA....But, that said...They're still a Citizen and afforded due process...Even scumbags are protected under the U.S. Constitution...The LAST thing I want is a Government picking and choosing who has and who hasn't a right....But, this doesn't mean to me if he's on the battlefield and killed....That I don't care about but what this is, is drone strikes not only for abroad but here on U.S. soil....Big difference....

Best Answer

Justice before Security... See... something we can agree on.

Best Answer

@ Way - Exactly...Who are "we" as a people, a nation to empower a government be it BUSH, R. Reagan, OBAMA, to give such sweeping powers that ignore the very documents we say are "RIGHTS" OF the PEOPLE BY the PEOPLE...If we allow that....Then Fuc it ...Put Stalin in Charge.......Yes we agree....These rights prevent both the Government for acting in a blink and for the people to think about what it means to have a U.S. Constitution....If they're guilty....OK fine - We have a process for that...If they're not....We have a fix for that too....But can't know if they are, if we wax them on site.....Now I say this as an AMERICAN - My thinking doesn't extend outside our boarders....Its the beauty, luxuary and perhaps even arrogance of being an American - If others don't like it...? Hey, what can I tell them...Talk to your Government.....

Best Answer

I agree completely , look at how many known terrorist that we did give due process too, or the ones imprisoned here for that reason due process. I think this is just a trigger for Obama to use on anyone disagrees with his policies .

Best Answer

Lots of seconds, wayswin. Concentration camps are a product of the National Socialist Labor Party, aka Democrats. They are the antithesis of conservative.

Best Answer

The Nazis? Really?

Best Answer

The National Socialist Labor Party, aka Nazis, or today aka. Democrats. Nobody is more socialist than O'Dumbo nor more strongly supported by Labor unions. O'Dumbo's internment Camps are the same old National Socialist Labor Party program.

Best Answer

Like we didn't see that one coming. Remember when the U.S. Asked for British allies to help strike Syria, and they sat there, and drank there tea, saying no thanks. Now they have to do something to prove that they're not the cowards, and sissies we all think they are.

Best Answer

@ Poe ..it is an interesting situation with the U.K. Their people are targeted as well.

Best Answer

Haven't a lot of people from the middle east migrated to the United Kingdom?

Best Answer

Ask Tony what he had to do get money for his country and its free health care. He sucked Bushs **** all but good.

Best Answer

Do you have an issue with killing off terrorists???

Best Answer

No. He has a problem with how terrorists are defined, anyone disagreeing with the government is a terrorist, and he realizes this is only the beginning, and it will get worse.

Best Answer

And, how are terrorists defined for the disposition matrix? And where did he get this list? His definition of Summary Judgment is incorrect as anyone familiar with the law can tell you. But, check out: http://dictionary.law.comDefault.aspx?selected=2063

Best Answer

@ OLD.....Save it....OBAMA has his list....The FBI director refused to answer...I can show you a link where Jesus walked on water, too

Best Answer

@ POE - EXACTLY....and all without due process and....What OLDEN doesn't get, read or comprehend is that if a "mistake" was made - Their families have no recourse against the government.....But OLDEN - Doesn't read....How do you think OBAMA got voted in 2x? = LOW INFORMATION people like that

Best Answer

@ Old.....I'm a first Gulf Vet, U.S. Army - I don't...But that's not what the list is....READ MORON....It targets Americans.....TOO without DUE PROCESS...Wake up dopy

Best Answer

1. Find a link in other than the fictional work known as the bible where Jesus walked on water.
2. If Obama has a list (and I'm not saying that he doesn't) how do you know who is on it?
3. The FBI doesn't control drone stikes
4. Thanks for your service in the Gulf, but, how does that give you any special insight.
5. Once you read the definition of Summary Judgment, please correct your initial post.

Best Answer

1) The Bible is "fiction"....Interesting....And testimony form them. the highest of "offices"? - Well, they're making it up too? - Better read the writtings of King Belshazzar. I'm sure he was BUSH voter.....(2) That's what the SENATE hearings were for....The FBI director was reminded he was under oath...and asked again, twice in fact point blank; "Does President Obama have American's targeted on this list?" - He refused to answer - THE FBI has Jurisdiction over anything requiring criminal activity concerning AMERICANS....They are the lead investigating unit....They were present in Lebanon in 1983, Lockerbie Bombing, Libya, etc...They go where ever there are international crimes suspected...They are not an INTELLIGENCE gathering unit, they are COUNTER INTELLIGENCE....CIA/NSA are the "gatherer's" of INTEL - FBI = Counter INTEL...(5) Thank you for saying that...My insight, comes from working Counter Intelligence for the U.S. Government for 11 years under Reagan, BUSH 1 and Clinton....(5) I have read it but....That said, like anything we turned over to the NSC, which reported to the President, he has final say and could use executive privileges under articles of war or "enemy combatants" - He is afforded this latitude to respond without due process of Congress for up to 45 day....Its also part of a Presidents "war powers" act.

Best Answer

Hell, James Bond is hunting them down.

Best Answer