Who cares about stupid hippies anyways? Take a bath you whiners.

Best Answer

Pat, we'd like to buy a vowel. "CL_E"

Best Answer

I wonder if the clowns in Hartford last weekend knew of this so-called slush fund. They've been caught asking homeless people for tips on how to stay warm. Really? Talk about an insult. The guy's homeless, and some hippy-wannabe who's hardest day on the job was not getting the right coffee order at Starbucks is asking him how best to PRETEND to be homeless. Clueless and offensive, all in the same show!

Best Answer

Brain dead !

Best Answer

I actually have no clear understanding of what they are trying to do. Maybe being dirty and a bit wretched is part of the impression they want to make? With urination and defecation posing a problem, I don't think soap and water would quite cut it anyway.

Best Answer

I've thought so too. It seems to attract all types of people...many of whom who seem to want to join whatever party is going on...just wanting to make noise. In the end, it doesn't matter what the cause is if it's just a rabble. I am curious to see how it all turns out, but I am thinking it's going to get a bit uglier and that people are going to get hurt.

Best Answer

because stank makes a statement too

Best Answer