Get it straight, 1% of the population controls 99% of the wealth in the world. Not an opinion. Fact. Plain and simple.

Best Answer

So it's fine to trample anyone in your way, right?

Best Answer

That appears to be their attitude.

Best Answer

not a fact at all, i have looked it up. And besides the occupy's do not represent me or anyone that works for a living since we aren't thugs,murderers or rapist's....when you'll work,pay taxes and support a real family then you have the right to protest,not before

Best Answer

It seemed that their target was anyone who had a job and in their opinion if you were employed you were a 1%er. They were very loud and in your face about demanding what they thought were their rights but at the same time had no problem with trampling on the rights of others.

Best Answer

BINGO!

Best Answer

nope but they shyt in the one percent's coffee on the way out.

Best Answer

Thus demonstrating they are little more than animals

Best Answer

naw demonstrating they are fed up of being treated like animals

Best Answer

You have no "right" to any portion of my income no matter what the reason, I worked and earned every penny of it and you had the same opportunities as I did. Equal opportunity does not equate to equal results and does not guarantee equal outcome if you don't take advantage of the them your end result is zilch. Which appears to be what you have.

Best Answer

go away little boy and learn how to wipe yer azz before you talk to me about politics or old enough to vote

Best Answer

The "Little boy" is far more intelligent than you.

Best Answer

myephaunts - LOL I am as old as you grandpa. do you know how to tell when a liberal socialist has lost the debate? They start calling their opponent names.

Best Answer

you can't make an omelette without breaking eggs...<br />
who's telling you that if there had been no "Occupy Wall Street", these guys wouldn't have been laid off anyway ? or that their work conditions would have become so awful they would have been forced to quit and replaced by more "flexible" workers ?<br />
you only see the tree that's hiding the forest... I pity you...

Best Answer

I knew someone would come up with that tired cliche`. As to "Who's to say", the answer to ANYONE who has been paying attention, the owner, and the people laid off all had plenty to say.Thani you, however, for pointing out the fact that you socialists are very willing to sacrifice the well being of others for your causes.

Best Answer

the Chinese will sort you out, eventually... how much money is it the US owe them again ?

Best Answer

must have been, also must include all the business that had their windows broken,stuff looted and doors blocked, silly business for trying to make a honest living(how dare they)

Best Answer

Don't forget the bridge they wanted to blow up in Ohio, or the bomb they wanted to plant in Bloomberg's office.

Best Answer