I am a UK size 3, sometimes a 2 depending on the shoe, so A LOT of my shoes are children's shoes, I get blisters, a lot even in shoes i'd say are super comfy, plus they heal really fast, do you think the blisters have got anything to do with the fact i wear a lot of children shoes, like i have very high arched feet and short toes, could it be the shape of my foot? like are kids feet SHAPED different than adult?
Robotdwarfqueen Robotdwarfqueen 18-21, F 2 Answers Mar 2 in Community

I actually used to work at a running specialty store where our primary goal was to get customers into the proper category of running shoe. Unfortunately, we didn't carry many kids brands, but we did carry the Asics 2100 series in kids sizes which were the same quality as the adult shoes. The only issue I will mention is this...Asics 2100 series is the largest selling running shoe in the country (possibly a good chance you have a pair as your own) but their men's and women's shoe are different. <br />
After doing research, Asics found that there is a difference in the flexibility of the arch of men and women and that it was significant enough to change the arches in its men's and women's shoes. The arches of the kids match the mens. If you've never had any issues with your arches, there is a 99% chance it won't be an issue, but if you have, I wouldn't recommend the switch to kids sizes.<br />
I sourced this info, it is not my own words, so please don't think I worked at the running store, hope it helps

Best Answer

I am already wearing kids shoes, and idk if that is a problem or not...It was very insightful however never really helped cause my problem is with blisters :)

Best Answer

How short are you?

Best Answer

like umm a little bit under five foot

Best Answer

omg :3 lol sorry crepy comment there. >_< haha

Best Answer

haha never even thought it was creepy :P

Best Answer

I meant my comment not the one above lol. :P

Best Answer

Ohhh how was yours creepy :P

Best Answer

Just interrupted someone else's answer to say I think petite women are cute. lol *digs my hole deeper* xD

Best Answer

oooooh, i never realised i was getting called cute yay

Best Answer

that's what this face means :3 lol

Best Answer

oooh :P

Best Answer

Oh no I'm so embarrassed now! Please just fill the hole in on top of me. >_<

Best Answer

i tried to message you but it said we need to be friends :(

Best Answer