Anyone else find something odd about this. BTW--On the Daily Show tonight, the Mayor London offered sanctuary in his city for any New Yorkers who want to live where soda is unregulated.
ChipmunkErnie ChipmunkErnie 61-65, M 17 Answers Jun 12, 2012

It's a good example of what happens when politicians fix a problem. LMAO!

Best Answer

lolo u can get as many smaller drinks as u want so what they have now is a garbage problem from all the extra cups unintended consequences lololo if he wants a thinner city than pot should have the death penalty attached to it ever hear of the mucnchies again unintended consequences

Best Answer

yes odd , seems selling marijuana would be more profitable , and the fine should be way higher for that <br />
but from me i want total legalization for weed anyway

Best Answer

Of course it's odd. You can't make a good law in ounces.

Best Answer

Sometimes I think the legislators making them after imbibing more than few few ounces.

Best Answer

Odd but at least pot selling is finally seen as the relatively benign activity it is. Once it becomes legal they'll make more on taxes than they do now on fines.<br />
Psst...I can hook you up with a couple 40s...odd you can buy big alcohol but not big sodas...

Best Answer

Hmmm, shush!!! Don't let Bloomberg hear you say that, you'll give him ideas and we'll be overrun by desperate NYC drunks out here. Oh, never mind, too late---the cast of Jersey Shore is already here.

Best Answer

You seen the size of Boris? Wow that will make him popular, NOT. Asylum seekers are a very hot topic now. What is he offering for accommodation? Third underpass on the left?

Best Answer

The dangers to society in drinking Soda have been ignored for too long..<br />
Smoking pot would be qa better health option than drinking that sugar-acid junk..<br />
Soda does need to be controlled for restricted use,..perhaps in purpose built drinking galleries with counsellors and health professionals on hand.

Best Answer

Not to mention the dangers of second-hand carbonation spreading through the air to non-soda drinkers.

Best Answer

Yes thats right..Apparently at least 27% of carbon in the atmosphere is from Soda emissions..

Best Answer

Ecpc - I'm actually very pro-legalization and am an infrequent but enthusiastic user. That said, saying that pot is healthier than a sugar drink is just silly and entirely undefendable. Pot hurts your lungs and brain functions and people who use it even once get into more frequent car accidents and other mishaps while high. Sugar drinks will get you fat if you use a whole lot of them over time, but I never saw anyone fall off a deck and break his neck because he'd taken too many hits off a 24 oz slurpie.

Best Answer

Sooo.... what if you buy two 12 oz sodas? Then what? <br />
Regardless this is absolutly rediuclous.

Best Answer

If you buy 2 12-ounce drinks, it's perfectly fine. Or 3 12-ounce drinks.

Best Answer

And use 2 or 3 times the packaging which will go into the landfill.

Best Answer

I think it's funny. Good fodder for late night comics

Best Answer

sounds perfectly logical to me...mi rasta brower

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

Why is there a fine for selling soda?

Best Answer

The Mayor thinks it will keep New Yorkers thiner if they have to order two small sodas as opposed to one big one.

Best Answer