jjtoes jjtoes 36-40, F 9 Answers Aug 26 in Community

Oh yes. And so it goes.

Best Answer

I think that's only happened to me once. It surprised me, but I got over it.

Best Answer

I doubt that your content gets deleted, because it's the most explicit - just as I doubt that the content you've found here is automatically okay. The only reason why it's still here, is because no one has reported it yet.

Best Answer

EP used to be a lot more open, and you could filter anyone under 18 from your page. Now you can hardly post anything, and you can no longer keep kids off your page. A big turn for the worse in my mind!

Best Answer

I respect the process, just don't understand the process or 'grading' scale.

Best Answer

what do you have to post to get deleted around here?

Best Answer

I think you have to ignore a pervert who continually messages you..,then they 'report' you.

Best Answer

Someone takes offense, and that's often about it. My bet is that the gross stuff stays because those who would be offended by it don't actually read it. They know better.

Best Answer

yes i just got my account back with everything deleted nothing was bad on it i opened a diffrent account while this one was suspended even just posted a great experience on it also

Best Answer