For me it'd have to be my grandma on my dads side. Sorry if this makes anybody sad by asking. Im sorry for your losses.
TaurasiWade TaurasiWade 18-21, F 31 Answers Apr 14, 2012

My cat. I know it's an odd choice but I grew up with her and she was like a sister, even somewhat of a mother to me. My parents had a very hard time keeping up with the bills at the time so they didn't have a lot of time to spend with me and my siblings. So I got to spend a lot of time with her she passed away two years ago. I miss her.

Best Answer

I understand. I miss my dog. She was with me from first grade all the way to my graduation day from high school. I made plans to take her to college with me bit she didn't make. I'm glad she made it with me till graduation though.

Best Answer

Best Answer

Me too.

Best Answer

Tough call... both Mom and Dad are gone... Mom, almost 2 years.. Dad, almost 10..... Dad didn't go well, I'd like a nice good day with him.

Best Answer

My mother, when she was in her forties. No one has ever loved me so unconditionally.

Best Answer

Can I have 2? Dr Benton and Mike Scioscia

Best Answer

my mom & dad both have longg passed & so has my grandma but think she;d be then one :) granny was one reallyy cool granny . we use to have a curfew & if you wasn't home by the time well your *** got locked out :( lol well me was alwayyyyyy late & all i had to do was very quitely tap on the bedroom window & get my cool ghranny to let me in:)

Best Answer

So many have passed....people who loved me and I loved back.....to narrow it down to one is impossible. I miss my mom, my dad and my little sister the most. I think about them every day.

Best Answer

My grandmother. She passed away in 2001 and I still miss her very much.

Best Answer

My grandmother on my mother's side. Even though all of my grandparent's were deceased by the time I was six, She's the only one that I never met at all.

Best Answer

That would be my father, god rest his soul.

Best Answer

My father.....

Best Answer

no-one close to me who has died... except my cat.

Best Answer

my great-grandfather. I was fortunate to know him until he passed away, I was 15. He was an extraordinary man with the best stories of his life.

Best Answer

My mom, she died way too young! So much I never took the time to say.

Best Answer

my mom & dad

Best Answer

My mum

Best Answer

i love im & miss im?! ..........but he's with his true love that passed on a couple years before him ....i know they're happy together

Best Answer

My father

Best Answer

Same as you! I have more geneological questions.

Best Answer

Mara. a friend

Best Answer

My Grandma on my Mom's side. She raised me. I miss her every single day.

Best Answer