What shows or movies do you need to finish?
Greed2Avaricious Greed2Avaricious 18-21, M 2 Answers Dec 16, 2013 in Community

none.

Best Answer

I've got about 10 episodes of the Korean historical drama JUMONG left to finish before Christmas---when I should be getting another Korean drama of 80 or more episodes for the next year.

Best Answer

Historical drama? Never heard of it. Do you speak Korean?

Best Answer

No, they're subtitled. Some PBS station on cable runs them every Sunday night and I got interested and now buy one or two every year. They tend to run several seasons, so the boxed sets have 80 or more episodes. I love the art direction and sets, etc., and the stories tend to be epic

Best Answer

Lol I'm a little doubtful of how epic it may be. :) I'll just stick to what I know for now

Best Answer

Epic in the sense of a broad historical adventure involving the fate of kingdoms, larger than life heroes, etc.

Best Answer

Oooh. I love history. But I wouldn't want to watch a show about it... It seems boring. I'd rather watch bits and pieces to learn about some parts of Korean history I didn't understand

Best Answer

Lots of sword fights, ninja-style moves, things blowing up, love stories, torture, etc. :D

Best Answer

No wonder you like it!! Lol

Best Answer

And I didn't even mention the sword-fighting babes or the chopping off of heads! (Though you don't actually get to see them cut off, just the spraying blood. ;)

Best Answer