my cheating on you
IdleTraveller IdleTraveller 22-25, F 12 Answers Jan 22, 2010

"I did it because I love you, IT, and I want to be with you... I just needed the sex. She means nothing more to me than that. It's you I still love... honest."

Best Answer

well , to make things better, im not sure there is anything that can be said if you get caught red-handed, it all depends on the build up to getting caught

Best Answer

How about "I'm a cheating piece of ****, i don't deserve to be with you because I'm ******* scum, so let me just say sorry (for my own sake,) and leave you so you can find someone who isn't a two timing *** dumpster whoreslut.<br />
You know, be honest. Like women never are.

Best Answer

You Have Failed Me for the Last Time *force choke*

Best Answer

A woman never forgets the cheat. Men feel betrayed and no longer trust. there is nothing you can possibly say or do to erase the memory. However, jewelery works for women and men well just give them more sex.

Best Answer

Nothing get out of my house

Best Answer

*shotgun blast*

Best Answer

This is what you say I don't deserve you and I'm going to become a nun and when I do I want you to come visit and kick me in the balls.

Best Answer