so happy to have another idiot chasing us around

Best Answer

yesss now that were so fashionable and all

Best Answer

ive always like bbw (chubby girls) and i make no secret of it. he sounds shallow and prehaps now he will find out what he has been missing.<br />
bit sad when you let fashion dictate your love life!

Best Answer

that's stupid. why does that matter?

Best Answer

I can't believe a women would date a man like that period...

Best Answer

exactly

Best Answer

I'm not chubby, but I'm not exactly a twig either--I actually find it rather insulting, but I suppose there are a lot of people out there who actually give a crap what society thinks of them or what they do. It's like he was saying that he couldn't/wouldn't date a chubby girl because someone might think worse of him. Screw that, I hope no chubby girl ever falls for that guy.

Best Answer

I will try to keep my new social status from going to my head :) lol

Best Answer

Social status has never really meant much to me anyway. :X

Best Answer

UMMMMM no

Best Answer

So the guy picks his women according to what others tell him is acceptable. I can't imagine that's satisfying.

Best Answer

He just wants to try the new trend me thinks

Best Answer

Rock what you got

Best Answer

dude was probably under 30.......cut the guy some slack............ain't too bright at that age ;-)

Best Answer

By having been posted in "Confessions" the point seems to have been conceded already. But I guess not everyone is using that section right, either.

Best Answer

Thin girls ( normally) don't have big chests...

Best Answer