You insulted the 580 detection BOT and now have to beg for forgiveness, I think. Try replacing the "p" word and see if that will work....

Best Answer

Thank you I am going to go back and resend the answer. It disappeared as if I had hard core **** sending which no - I mean it wasn't even Erotica. It was like discussion of a bachelorette party and some nasty comments that were made to a young man. Perhaps I am not allowed to say size only matters in certain circumstances. I mean who listens to their ex's assessment of their D*ck?

Best Answer

A thought just popped up - NO not that... a real thought... maybe you ex- paid off the 580 BOT to do that?

Best Answer

My ex isn't too into the computer but perhaps the nasty ex insulting the young man's dignity is somehow working black magic...
But alas I have successfully sent a true message off I just used the Richard word instead of the Peter word. Wow

Best Answer

It's so amazing how that works.... See - you ARE the master, i mean the mistress (no not that kind) of your computer.

Best Answer