Lets say a guy fell in love with u. U know it. Is there a reason for u, no matter how twisted it may be, to talk/flirt with him etc, so he'd enjoy himself? Or maybe just to, in a word, to play with his heart. Answer honestly, please - no judging. If u wanna answer but not publicly, u can PM me. Thanks. :)
Boallods Boallods 16-17, M 5 Answers Jun 30 in Dating & Relationships

no, if I'm not into someone I make sure they know

Best Answer

YOU, girl, gave me hope for this kind! Good for you!

Best Answer

Ive had my heart played with, so no, it is not right if you have no intention of being with him, only flirt if you feel you may have a future with the person, otherwise your just destructing things

Best Answer

If someone knows that someone cares for them, it's cruel to knowingly tease. However, sometimes being kind and friendly can be misconstrued. Some people are naturally flirty. Some people are naturally warm. It isn't always intentional, but that's not to say that it never happens. Unfortunately, some people just like to play games.

Best Answer

No, that's cruel and repulsive.

Best Answer

Love can never correctly be used as a condition.

Best Answer