Chubby/fat/plus size/beefy girls rock!They are more eager to date and mate.They appreciate their man and are mosttimes better in bed.I've had some great skinny girls, don't get me wrong; I've even had a 'spinner' or two, but if it were up to me,I'd go with a heavyset chick!

Best Answer

I prefer a girl who is confident

Best Answer

My girlfriend used to be skinny, but has gained weight in the last years, so I have experienced her at different sizes. When we met at college we were young and happy even if we had not that much money. She was lean, even bony. We seldom could eat at restaurants, and almost never travel. So when we both started working we got some more money and we could live more comfortably and everything was even better. I was happy to sit at restaurants with her, to travel a lot, to relax and to take it easy. I was happy to see her snickers being replaced by some stiletto heels, her hoodie by some nice dress. In other words I was happy to see her girlish look being replaced by something more womanly, and our humble lifestyle being replaced by a more wealthy one. As I realized she was adding some pounds on her frame, I thought it was just the natural consequence of all of this. First time I realized it, it was looking at her behind in just her panties. Her derriere should has grown bigger I thought, for her panties looked like a thong, slipped into her crack, surrounded by two softer and larger buttocks. I liked the idea that our better life was giving her some bigger curves, and started to watch at her carefully. During the following months and years the process didn't stopped, and I saw those bony hips getting less bony, softer and then even ripen with a nice layer of fat. Her bottom went from being almost inexistent to be even exaggerated. She can't hide she has been treating herself well, it is evident in all of her curves and bulges and I love it all. For me it represents beauty, health, wealth, and an excess of all of this! ;) And I love to be able to squeeze all of this with my hands.

Best Answer

depends on the guy

Best Answer

Insecure much?

Best Answer

Me nope writing a article thanks for your concern darling ??

Best Answer

I like all sizes.

Best Answer