jinxedchaos jinxedchaos 41-45, M 18 Answers Mar 12 in Health

You need to quietly take them aside, no one else around! and very very politely ask them if they are aware of the fact that have body odor........and that's all you have to do......

Best Answer

Advice was taken, message was delivered...we will see

Best Answer

Slip a deodorant on their desk when they aren't looking.

Best Answer

Get another man to tell him. That's the best way.

Best Answer

I recently had a guy I work with who obviously didn't shower. I made my boss take care of it.

Best Answer

I thought about that but then i'd have to tell my boss give it a couple of days so it wouldn't look like I said something..lol

Best Answer

just leave a note on his/her desk informing them

Best Answer

He is sitting next to me motherof4, write it on a sticky and slap it on his forehead or stick it on his hardhat....gotcha

Best Answer

Buy them a gift set of body spray, soap, shampoo and deodorant and say..Just had you on my mind :D

Best Answer

Some people have hyperhidrosis. Don't be so quick to judge.

Best Answer

True, not judging looking for a solution

Best Answer

I used to have hyperhidrosis. That has nothing to do with B.O. unless you don't bother using deodorant at all.

Best Answer

Tell their boss, make them do it.

Best Answer

Well, i pulled him aside and told him nicely, i could tell he was bothered but I told him a good friend would be honest and tell him man to man.....keeping my fingers crossed cause we work together again tomorrow....TY EP FRIENDS

Best Answer

Well, thanks for advice everyone, looks like I'm gonna have to say something to him....this is sad but other co-workers have complained to the boss as well but the boss did bring it up to him nicely but he got offended and carried an attitude for weeks...Well, i'll figure out a way to do it....This is gonna suck...Ugh

Best Answer

flat out

Best Answer

Let them come back from lunch and find a gift bag of scented soaps, deoderants etc...just be discrete.

Best Answer

Thats kinda hard to do since its a 2 seater box truck

Best Answer

just come right out and say it, don't be cruel, but tell them they have to take better care of themselves they smell bad, and need to shower more often, tell them privately to save them any embarrassment.

Best Answer

If you have to be around them a lot .. then telling them privately might work. But if you have no reason to have to work closely with them .. stay out of it. It's not your place to critique co-workers.

Best Answer