So I like this guy that is 9 years older than me and I just met this girl that he also tutors, and I really don't know why but I don't like her. I feel like I need to compete with her for him now and I know it's wrong to feel like this but I dont know what to do... she's not pretty and she talks way too much... any advice?
cheerchick32 cheerchick32 16-17 11 Answers Mar 10, 2011

He's 9 years older, you're 16. Forget him and stop being so over-dramatic over banal things.

..........

Okay, good for you. But I stand by my statement.

Best Answer

close, turning 18 in a month.

Best Answer

Get over it and grow up.

Best Answer

Yes!...GROW UP!

You have a LONG Life ahead of you!

Best Answer

I think he's way too old for you and he probably has a lot of things in common with her so they chat a lot more. I wouldn't waste energy hating and just move on.

Best Answer

Could it be a touch of the ugly green monster rearing it's head. Don't worry it's a natural human reaction, a perfectly normal response.

Best Answer

Don't let your mating instincts rule you.

Best Answer

well try to convince him that you are better!! you know her and you know she talks and she is probably a *****, so cover her flaws, and show him that youre her and more!!!

Best Answer

Be yourself, If he doesn't bite its not worth the time

Best Answer