Dannym0731 Dannym0731 31-35, F 10 Answers Jan 27, 2013 in Community

Yeah I sometimes have that. This might be a bad influence, but do you ever feel the overwhelming urge to doodle when you are supposed to be paying attention? Start doodling a little during school or work or whatever and it will come back. Or doodle while you watch tv or something. Art doesn't have to be serious all the time, it's more important that you enjoy it! :)

Best Answer

YES! WHEN IM AT WORK, PAYING ATTENTION, I WANNA DRAW ON WEEK DAYS SO BADLY, BUT THEY KEEP SAYING, PUT THAT AWAY, YOUR AT WORK, NOT ART CLASS! AND BY THE TIME IM HOME, IM LAZY!

Best Answer

Well, I know it's a risk but try doodling more secretly. I used to draw all over my hands and arms, because all I needed was a pen, no paper. Try post-it notes or something.

Best Answer

Great idea! Thanks! Its like whenever i go on the internet and look at peoples sketching improvement, im like, I WANNA SKETCH LIKE THAT! And sometimes that keeps me going.

Best Answer

Awww, I'm sure you're magnificent! Good luck :)

Best Answer

Sketch left

Best Answer

You're funny

Best Answer

take a break, you'll know if your going down hill, I sketch when my mind wanders, secretly during class, and on my arm with a pen.

Best Answer

challenge yourself. <br />
work on some new subjects...faces, human forms?<br />
copy some stuff you admire?

Best Answer

A break is OK, but not too long. My breaks have sometimes been years - that's too long.

Best Answer

Once you stop ...correct me if I'm wrong, but your body will eventually remind you of how good it was for you and you'll start again or won't. Sounds like you've lost motivation.

Best Answer

stop, ur obviously not interested anymore.

Best Answer

I think you should do it again... next...

Best Answer