I mean I know by this age mid thritys people don;''t seem to fall in love the real way anymore ...an d my ex just wants me for friends wit benefits.. and I wont have it.. but he is father oif my child.. but I won't be with him anymore dont love him and he neither.Hes got issues with commitments. so her I am no one wants to just enjoy life a bit and date respectfully a
cigarette cigarette 36-40 5 Answers Mar 25, 2012

You should rap your life around your children if it's hard on you just think how hard it is on them....When we have children our lives get put on hold as it should be...They will grow up soon enough and you will find someone new in no time...Just hang in there...

Best Answer

single parents are the bravest and most loving people i have ever met.

Best Answer

You betcha! :)

Best Answer

That's just the way life works out sometimes, unfortunately. Especially when you're a single parent--there are less people that would be interested in a relationship with you purely for the fact that you already have a child with someone else.

Best Answer

Yup I guess I should come to terms with that and Make the best of what I've got!! :)

Best Answer

I've had to do that myself, unfortunately my situation is that I want to be with my daughter's father, but he's not the type to commit either. Sometimes life gives you lemons. :/

Best Answer