Its been there for like 2 days now
sakura9 sakura9 18-21 13 Answers Oct 18, 2012 in Health

Pl..consult a medical expert. Don't neglect.

Best Answer

If it is bulged in touch it can even be even hernia. But medical help can be the best help. Pl..don't delay.

Best Answer

ooo man my mom says to just stay here at my house take naproxen is probably my pcos

Best Answer

Ok..if mother is taking care..what else to say..ok..Take care.

Best Answer

hahaha well no she is working she said to go to bed and take pain medicine lol

Best Answer

She must be knowing your system well. So she might have recommended it. Is this pain of inflaming nature?

Best Answer

mhm yes i think so

Best Answer

Have you taken the medicine mom said you to take?

Best Answer

hehe not yet... I don't like to take medicines

Best Answer

What baby...From this I guess one thing.. Your pain is bearable. So nothing to worry. Take your own time to consult your family doctor. But Pl..take care. Have a nice day dear..lots of love.

Best Answer

thank you, u too, yeah its so so

Best Answer

it means you need to see your doctor. or maybe spasms :)

Best Answer

mmmya probably

Best Answer

It means you should seek medical attention

Best Answer

I will wait for someone to get home first

Best Answer

Common causes of lower left abdominal pain include diverticulitis, irritable bowel syndrome, left kidney stone, left kidney infection, Crohn's disease, ulcerative colitis, left ectopic pregnancy, left ovarian disease, and infection of the left Fallopian tubes in women. Get to the doctor now if there is a chance you could be pregnant. I mean now.

Best Answer

I don't think I could be I have policystic ovary syndrome

Best Answer

You need to go to the doctor, please.

Best Answer

It means you need to see an MD right away.

Best Answer

Appendicitis is felt on your lower right side so that isn't likely but you should see a doctor anyway. Could it be some kind of muscular pain? Have you been lifting anything recently or doing ab workouts?

Best Answer

ok thank god is not on the left... eee well yes I do work out everyday is probably my pcos

Best Answer

Appendicitis typically starts with a pain in the middle of your abdomen (tummy) that may come and go.
Within hours the pain travels to the lower right-hand side, where the appendix is located, and becomes constant and severe.
Pressing on the appendix area, coughing or walking, may all make the pain worse.
If you have appendicitis, you may also have other symptoms, including:
feeling sick
vomiting
loss of appetite
constipation
a fever of 38ºC (100.4ºF) or more
diarrhoea
http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/Appendicitis/Pages/Symptoms.aspx

Best Answer

aww im really confused then I studied anatomy and I did research about it, it said that the pain can reflect in the other side of the stomach as well

Best Answer

I am getting nervous cause I feel weird

Best Answer

See a doctor - it's the only way to be sure.

Best Answer

gas

Best Answer

no not that ive had this aching pain for days

Best Answer

MABEY APENDICIDES HOWEVER ITS SPELLED just a thought but i really have no idea

Best Answer

oooo no I don't want it to be that :'(

Best Answer

i really dont know but that was just a thought i know my liver aches from time to time lol

Best Answer

mm ya I think its just my pcos... cause one side can hurt more than the other

Best Answer

stop masterbatting

Best Answer

ewww maybe you should

Best Answer

im too cool too m@st3rB@t3

Best Answer

haha well I don't do that sir so please don't say that unless you do know me... gracias

Best Answer

I get that azwell at school everyday and it hurts if you go to school go somewhere and rest or go home ,have a bath at 38 degrees and drink hot milk or hot water with lemon and suger.then so to sleep early.

Best Answer