Mind you, I am 21 and have never had a relationship with a Christian woman. EDIT: Thankyou everyone for the advice. I'm really going to do this, I'm not backing out. After bible study, I will ask her out for coffee at the coho right across the street. Please pray to God, ask him to spare me
Calicoder Calicoder 22-25, M 17 Answers Dec 1, 2012 in Singledom

You might want to ask God for advice and not a random group of sinners on the internet.

Best Answer

:/

Best Answer

EP is a far cry from Church

Best Answer

this sounds like a hilarious sitcom

Best Answer

:'

Best Answer

They did it on Coupling. Turned out the girl didn't even believe in God, she was just there to pick up guys. Ver' funny: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwuIsPjaaZQ

Best Answer

Just ask her out and if she rejects stare at her with eyes full of vengeance and say "What would Jesus do?"

Best Answer

Next week sit next to her and make small talk.

Best Answer

Just strike up a conversation with her...and be yourself. If it goes well....then maybe ask her to a church function or to lunch. Something nonthreatening and something that will give you the opportunity to get to know each other. Not a movie...too much quiet time.

Best Answer

Just approach her and ask her if she would like to get together sometime.... be casual.

Best Answer

Start with the Song of Solomon...

Best Answer

that is perfect....!

Best Answer

say wut? What part would I sing

Best Answer

no it was a joke. First, you have to give her a complement. I like how you fixed your hair or like your outfit really brings out your eyes.... you know what I mean. It won't be hard to find a complement if you like her. See where the conversation goes then. Find an local event to go to. coffee. It prob cold where you are so even hot chocolate works...

Best Answer

I'm no expert on Christian dating, but I presume it's like regular dating. Give her a nice smile, compliment her sincerely, and ask her out to dinner. Take out her to a dinner at a decent place and engage her in conversation. You two will then figure out if further dates are a good idea based on the success of the conversation.

As for -where- to go, have two or three places in mind, and be prepared to go wherever she likes,

If she says Appleby's, sadly say that it was not meant to be.

You will note this is the most boring, basic advice ever. There are WAY more fun places to go on a date, but that's more up to personal taste. You can go to events like concerts, theatre, festivals or take a dancing class or go skiing or... whatever. Dinner is my standby.

Best Answer

kk good ill try

Best Answer

try asking her out for coffee after your bible study. just be yourself.....no need to go overboard because she's a christian woman.

Best Answer

Can't you just buy her from her father with a few goats? Thats the old testament way.

Best Answer

I WISH!

Best Answer

christian females have a kinky side so say ha ***** wanna go to the show tonight

Best Answer

Why would you need to approach them differently because of their faith? They're just human beings like you are.

Don't put them on a pedestal. Just be yourself and ask her out.

Best Answer

i really don't know how to approach any woman, haha.

Best Answer

Just be friendly and personable. Ask if they would like to go out for coffee or lunch. That's a good start. They might be as nervous as you are ... so don't worry.

Best Answer

That just sounds depressing. You're barking up the wrong tree with a christian. Pandas mate quicker than christians.

Best Answer

when you see her next, make eye contact from across the room, then lie down on the florr and roll sideways towards her stopping at her feet, look up at her crotch and ask if she is going to "eat that"

should work a charm , let me know how it goes :)

Best Answer

you don't get many dates...do you?

Best Answer

no

Best Answer