I will laugh when the people that vote for him get their wish and he ends up destroying the country, all the while pointing his finger at the Republicans. Oh goodness..

Best Answer

*facepalm* don't tell people who you voted for on-line sheesh.<br />
But link me to his facebook page will ya<br />
I want to see if he's trolling

Best Answer

Ok...Gimme a min =)

Best Answer

"trolling"? So he might be hounding alot of pppl besides ME? Gawd I hope so

Best Answer

Election season really brings out the best in us, doesn't it?

Best Answer

ALL the iignorant comments do iis let ME kno iim doiing SUMTHIIN riight =)) Excuse mii txts iits mii daughters phone thiis iis how she txts I guess shes 15 so yea her dbl ii's are kiilliin ME sorry...

Best Answer

There's nothing at all wrong with letting people know your stance on politics. It would be so nice if there could be more civility between differing points of view. I was always taught you attract more flies with honey than with vinegar. Call me crazy, but I believe if you want to change someone's mind on something you believe strongly enough to make the effort, respect and understanding make the first steps to that bridge.

Best Answer

Glad you did! The rest of the world thanks you.

Best Answer

It's ridiculous. I'm voting for Romney, but that sort of behavior is unjustified. call the cops.

Best Answer

Thank you for voting.<br />
Quite frankly Romney might cut funding for the county program that allows me to buy the meds I need to keep breathing at a price I can afford.<br />
So he might kill me...<br />
I'm underwhelmed by Obama, he's kind of mediocre to me, but his second term is more conducive to me not being dead than a Romney presidency.

Best Answer

Well U shuld be fiine bcuz dat Rat Bastard WON'T wiin I just kno WAY 2 many ppl votiing for Obama.....And Your Welcome I was nervous they wuld take me 2 jaiil 4 NEVER votiing but I NEVER saw the need 2 I liiked Cliinton but I don't even know iif he diid GOOD by us or not....Take Care =))

Best Answer

I get it. If someone is for Romney they are racist right? If they vote for Obama, they are good people. Thank God the real world is not only thinking about themselves and into taking money from the working class and giving it to the class that does not want to work. I guess you know I am not voting for hussein.

Best Answer

I get what your saying but I just don't think the "issues" we have now Romney won't make any better but 2 each his own...I really wasn't going 2 vote but Im sorry I didnt want Romney 2 win =/

Best Answer

Cool. we all have our views.

Best Answer