I remember when I was your age, and things did not change much. I suggest you talk to your parents or someone who's close to you in real life.....this is probably not the best place to look for help..I wish you the best, and true friends will tell you the truth even if its not something you want to hear. God Bless you.

Best Answer

then....lets talk...:)..im diana:)*hugs* ill b ur frend if u want mehh 2

Best Answer

Well this question didn't tell me anything about your actual problems except your lack of real friends. Sometimes people make a fake self because they think others won't like their real selves. I never became a faker because it was so utterly boring and it was much easier to just be myself. Just be yourself and talk to people, anyone and everyone. Start up a conversation, even if it seems misplaced or out of the blue, or out of character for you. Communication is a magnificently underrated thing. Ask your friends why they may be faking it, if this is the problem. Or why they may be lying. If friends lie a lot you can either accept them as liars or try to help them stop lying. You also have to decide to stay friends or make new ones. Take your time, and whatever you choose may be dangerous but you can find happiness in that. Your life may be a mess now but it doesn't have to be that way forever.

Best Answer

im 15 years old and im kind of in the same place as you, my friends list have gone from like 10 to one to be honest just because i left one of my friends who back stabbed me if you need to talk im here

Best Answer