bubble0709 bubble0709 18-21, F 15 Answers Jun 24, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

No. I had the same problem. But if they try anything with you, run. There is a reason they can't find a girl their own age.

Best Answer

set the bait. reel in the peados.. good job

Best Answer

It would be called an Elektra complex. You are looking for a father figure in those men, instead of a partner.

Best Answer

No. But if they date you, or do anything sexual with you, THEY are for SURE in the wrong. And will be in jail, where they will find out what it's like to be a young girl that gets taken advantage of. And they'd deserve it. Also what 'eyes' said. They are right.

Best Answer

She said shes 18 wats ur problem nerd

Best Answer

each to their own

Best Answer

hello again Hanson

Best Answer

No...But there is a HUGE problem with acting on it...For fvcks sake little grrrl...concentrate on your damn homework and being a kid...

Best Answer

First off, I do focus on my grades, I'm taking collage classes next year and I never said anything about acting on it, I'm not into **** I just feel closer to them.

Best Answer

well good for you...Nice to see a grrrl your age actually acting her age...

Best Answer

You're taking collage classes? Lmfao. Learning to make collages? lol.

Best Answer

Ctfu college* yes my bad.

Best Answer

Completely

Best Answer

Any suggestions then??

Best Answer

Im just kidding hun, nothings wrong with that lol

Best Answer

I dated young girl...once

Best Answer

Ya but was it like almost 20 years difference?? :/

Best Answer

nope

Best Answer

Spread your legs and call me daddy !

Best Answer