GoodgirlsclubGodsent GoodgirlsclubGodsent 22-25, F 15 Answers Jul 28, 2012

Thats not right guy dont choose to be small. There should be more to life than sex

Best Answer

I do not know about that but I generally tend to find it is the guys with circumcised penises that are smaller, more noticeable when flaccid shorter and thinner have seen thousands of guys on naturist beaches all around the world and cut is defiantly smaller on average, not saying that there are no exceptions because there are but in general Natural wins every time much nicer looking too! leaves something to the imagination.

Best Answer

Most of the hispanic men ive ever known have had big thick ***** id have to disagree with you.i say Asian men are the ones with small *****.

Best Answer

wel i am glad to tell u i amn neither,i am an arab so what comes next is obvious : D

Best Answer

I'm Cuban and from Miami. I'm like 6 inches long

Best Answer

I don't know, never really saw one.

Best Answer

Ken Preece has a very small penis, just google him.

Best Answer

It has to be true! Okay....what's the story for this question?

Best Answer

Forget those small Cuban colts, just straddle my Irish "Stallion" for the ride of your life ;)

Best Answer

I never wear basketball shorts because they make it a dead give away that my penis is small. The more the shorts wiggle when i walk the more obvious that i have a small penis. Guys who have a large penis wear basket ball shorts and you won't hardly see any wiggle because their penis is too heavy to wiggle.

Best Answer

Mine is 4.6 in <br />
Im half german hal irish

Best Answer

how do u know

Best Answer

absolutely true

Best Answer