those refugees are fleeing the same nutbags who shot up Paris...you'd flee them too

Best Answer

that was meant for you

Best Answer

don't bring their ***** over here

Best Answer

just like i thought no one is willing!!! when it comes to self preservation it's ever man for himself to hell with world peace, and there will be no peace ever. because of selfishness. doomed all.

Best Answer

It's very hard to admit, but sadly, there are the few from the middle east who have tarnished all their brothers and sisters for ever.

Best Answer

as far as I'm concerned all of them can stay right in the middle east, that includes everyone from the middle east!!!! that the problem. you want to stop Isis stop letting them in the front door!!!!! I'm sorry I'm with Donald trump on this one as much as i hate to say it. you have to make sacrifices if you want to win the war on this Isis b.s. who's willing to make that sacrifice for world peace?

Best Answer

the innocent dies in war that's what sacrifices are for are you will to die for the world?

Best Answer

well are you?

Best Answer

so you admit these refugees are innocent....nice!

Best Answer

if so go join them the innocent that are about to die because of this dickheads!!!!! nuke their ***** too! and don't stop their nuke the whole of the middle east all of it!!!!! turn it all to glass. sacrifices for world peace.! you do want world peace don't you?

Best Answer

Clearly I'm wasting my time expecting an intelligent conversation with you

Best Answer

you should say thank the heavens Ab'Ben Burnner is nots running this country and in charge because i would put an end to it all . there would be world peace!!! but with great sacrifice

Best Answer

yeah, and not one ounce of personal sacrifice in that equation...you are full of ****...you shouldn't talk about this topic any more

Best Answer

i don't mind dying because I'm already dead and im not here to save you little man just the opposite i give warnings that's all i am allowed to do. you should be glad about that you really should

Best Answer

you are nothing, just remember that

Best Answer

i don't blame them, they can flee all they want, just as long as it's not here

Best Answer

someone's gotta give them a chance, they're mostly good honest hard working people

Best Answer

hmmm huh sure they are, that's what France thought

Best Answer

maybe they could come stay at your place

Best Answer

tell me....do you honestly think the refugees did that? or do you think ISIS sent people there especially to do it?

Best Answer

If I had the spare space I'd put up a Syrian family for sure...the simple folks aren't the ones to fear

Best Answer

i would nuke Syria

Best Answer

none of middle eastern refugees should be allowed in the USA in all reality issi is already here in this country little do you know. you are all blinded foolish!! the USA is doomed i said over months ago,and i know there are others out there that are not stuipd and not blind like the majority!!! you get what you deserve for not listening not watching for trusting and believing in lies and false securities told by a corrupted government an invisible government runs this show and the real man in charge or being is on stage right now. are ready for the chilling grand finally? hold on to your seats you will be shocked! !!!

Best Answer

you think you're some kind of special prophet? you can't even spell in common english....idiot!

Best Answer

that's o.k. don't have what's lacking in spelling still the message is given and for those that can understand without reading but feel and knows what i have said is real rather you like it or not. it frightens you knowing that your good times are ending, had end one day. too bad you should have heeded the warnings long ago no one to blame but yourselves that's what greedy people get your just dessert!!!!!! nothing left to do but enjoy what time you have left. may as well there is nothing stopping this show.

Best Answer

oh and lickatick remember I'm only a ten year year old autistic preteen pants ****** making such "special " statements!!!! don't forget that.

Best Answer

you are a fool...enough said

Best Answer

I'm going to be kind and not get angry. i forgive you.

Best Answer