inChange inChange 41-45, M 22 Answers Dec 30, 2012 in Community

Bacon?..

Best Answer

lmao

Best Answer

Goes good with anything so this time it's going with the question...lol

Best Answer

You should get a Nobel prize

Best Answer

:) if Al gore can get One..... oO

Best Answer

Yea for ketchup you should get one for bacon...

Best Answer

My knee smells like salmon.

Best Answer

I told you to use a plate and not your hands, that way you would not have set it on your knee to wipe your mouth...lol

Best Answer

mP = √ħc/G ≈ 1.2×1019 GeV/c2 ≈ 2.2×10−8 kg

Best Answer

That is pretty close right there

Best Answer

Well... The most intelligent answer to this one would be to ignore it altogether, but then you wouldn't know that I've done so... therefore no score drawn.

Best Answer

Are you arguing with yourself?

Best Answer

Not really. Just pointing out the paradox.

Best Answer

Oh, yes I did not even think of that...

Best Answer

pwn :P

Best Answer

I was thinking that :) Still pondering what to do...

Best Answer

...

Best Answer

@_@

Best Answer

Beer with a whisky chaser, more that a few times over.

Best Answer

Then we will forget what the question was or did we do that already?

Best Answer

I am playing a game with the empty glasses, it's called if I throw them over my shoulder I wonder how many will smash.

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

Pass

Best Answer

Hall pass?

Best Answer

I donk know what's a hall pass

Best Answer

So you can go to the bathroom..lol

Best Answer

Will you come with me lol

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

The answer of course is written in the stars...

Best Answer

And that is where I am my dear friend...lol

Best Answer

Nice, isn't it :)

Best Answer

Yes, it is do you come here often?

Best Answer

I'm always drifting around :)

Best Answer

LMFAO... i often dont find someone who has witty come backs too...

Best Answer

I am very bright this morning....

Best Answer

Huh?

Best Answer

That was mind blowing..

Best Answer

My answer is, I agree. <br />
Do I win? Wait that was a question to a question. Lol.

Best Answer

Is that the question?

Best Answer

Nope. That was the answer to my own question when trying to answer the question to see how I do when answering no question. Confused? I am.

Best Answer

Worry not, one young. Yoda master here is...

Best Answer

Thanks Yoda.

Best Answer

Forty-two.

Best Answer

An ageless limit

Best Answer

You for real? Did you have any of your meds today?

Best Answer

No, don't be telling everyone next your going let everyone know they just let me out of the mental ward..

Best Answer

I think the community should know

Best Answer

You might be dangerous

Best Answer

Only just a little...lol

Best Answer

Yeah right!

Best Answer

lmao....ok not at all..

Best Answer

Yeah right! You changed your chart at the nut people ward

Best Answer

You cant prove anything....Evil laugh...Ha ha ha...

Best Answer

Would report you to the Nut Cracker. You would not be getting away

Best Answer

I love that show...*Nut Cracker*.....*run really fast* hey you do not see me now *disappear*..

Best Answer

You can run ... but you cannot hide

Best Answer

I dont have to I took Harry Potter's cloak so once again *disappear---Invisable*

Best Answer

Don't care you shall be caught and put behind the nutty bar

Best Answer

I shall eat the nutty bar dear little debbie....lol

Best Answer

Ha, ha, ha, ... you are on a roll again. Are we going to go for 100 responses this time

Best Answer

Or 101 for this lesson..lol

Best Answer

Then, let's get it on

Best Answer

You are to far away for that right now...

Best Answer

Is that a fact? You sure?

Best Answer

IDK, let me get ready and see if you show up..*naked*..lol

Best Answer

Ha, ha, ha. It is against the law to parade in one's birthday suit

Best Answer

Are you sure about that? I am not parading I am modeling its a career choice..

Best Answer

lool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I am convinced that you are nuts. That is nuts with 10 "s"

Best Answer

What are you refering to with the 10"s"..are you closer than i think...lol

Best Answer

lol! something is desperately wrong with you. You are in dire need of help. Someone help inChange!!!!!

Best Answer

Do you know what help stands for?
hump extremely long &amp; perfect

Best Answer

You are on a roll. Thanks for the lesson Teacher. Just to let you know - it really means "Her Ever Loving Presence"

Best Answer

That sounds fun to..lol

Best Answer

lool ... should I give now? It is apparent that you have more experience at this that I have

Best Answer

No I have always been witty that does not mean you have to give up but you have a great learning period from me...lol

Best Answer

Thanks, teacher, much appreciated. But you are more experienced or I am a little rusty. I do not normally give up ... it is always the other way round.

Best Answer

Oh, so you have never met your match...You seem to give up so easly young one...

Best Answer

In a matter of speaking, yes.
Not giving up easily ... just needing to retreat and come again. Had hung up those gloves. Just when I think I was coming out of it you keep pulling me back in

Best Answer

That's because I intrigue you...And you needed those gloves this morning things got a little dirty...lol

Best Answer

You are over confident and loving it. What dirty? O please ... relax dear heart

Best Answer

Oh, now I give you butterflies?"relax dear heart"... I am definitly not over confident...maybe loving it..

Best Answer

No sugar - you cannot give me butterflies. And yes you are over confident and relishing it. But give me some time...

Best Answer

I do not kiss on the first date any way.."no sugar"..and you seem to be the confident one saying what I am not doing (butterflies). when truly you are entraped into my game my sweet girl..

Best Answer

lol! Does your mummy know what you are doing on EP? Giving me a hard time?

Best Answer

See you have given up. Therefore, I am declared the Victrix Ludorum

Best Answer

NO, my mom was not there in my life....You like a HARD TIME any way..It makes you feel good....lol

Best Answer

No, never given up had to walk three miles to the out house and back...lol..I am actually at work...

Best Answer

Sorry about the mom part. She missed out on a seemingly great son
Hard times only make me stronger.
Seeing you were a no show the victory goes to me

Best Answer

Actually I got you on a pun so that over rides you victory...lol.. and incase your wondering the pun.."Hard time" it makes you stronger made me lmfao because i slipped one in on you..

Best Answer

No you did not. I remain the victor in all this. The judges decision is final

Best Answer

I play golf with that judge and he is off today so no ruling...I see you did not play on my pun...

Best Answer

You play golf and I don't play at all. Just what I thought ... friends in high places to get you off

Best Answer

See I knew you wanted me to get you off...lol..I don't know about high places and i play like Happy Gilmore...lol

Best Answer

lol. You cannot "get me off" Learn this. Happy Gilmore?! Now you needing help

Best Answer

I am going to leave this alone, but you set yourself up everytime for me to play on....lol...help?!

Best Answer

Play on what? Please do tell. Is it that you are conceding to defeat. Now that's a real man

Best Answer

Ok, one I could easily "get you Off " a woman is an instrument that I play very well. And we already established i needed help and what it meant, want to help...lol.. the last response..backing down would never be a real man a woman is someone who needs to be secure at all times that is not acking down but sometimes submission is a tool to make her feel important.. but my response to a ral man is any time you..i am stopping now..lol

Best Answer

"an instrument that I play very well?" An instrument? You play very well? You hearing yourself?! Thank God we are in different countries. You are making me boil. An instrument? you play very well. You are really full of yourself and over confident.

Best Answer

No, no you took that very wrong.....confident in nowing how possibly...but it was not meant as inadament, it was meant as intimate nowing how someone should be treated..as far as respect, well being, taken care of...

Best Answer

Let's say I believe you ... what kind of instrument? the harp, piano, violin? Tell me, dear... Oh do tell me? (those are the 3 instruments I love to hear)

Best Answer

I think it would have to be a piano because it is one of the most complex instruments to be played and has to be played with precision and care..much like a woman it is a delicate instrument to be played takes so much passion and heart to dedicate to being able to play...

Best Answer

You are very poetic ... Almost forgot I am here finally herald the judges' decision

Best Answer

I have a hard time holding back whats in the heart, sometimes a good thing, sometimes a bad thing...And thank you very much!

Best Answer

You are welcome ... but I still need to keep things in perspective. I have been declared the victor several times for today. Be the big man and tell this little lady you cannot go 101 rounds with her. Trust me I will understand

Best Answer

LOL...you think I will taste defeat never...I might let you have it for 1 hour ...then come back and defeat you...lol....You are trying to play my good side thats not fair or lady like...

Best Answer

This statement is about as much truth as most people can handle before *cracking* lol.

Best Answer

Lmfao....too much

Best Answer

You cannot answer a statement. You can only answer a question. So therefor, there is nothing to answer.

Best Answer

Dino, tis tis, and nah nah boo boo...:P

Best Answer

What is that suppoed to mean?

Best Answer

lmfao...playing around...Not much....

Best Answer

Ok

Best Answer

the most intelligent answer.

Best Answer

Now that is pretty funny...lmfao

Best Answer

why don't you?

Best Answer

I just did!

Best Answer

.

Best Answer