singlemommy2009 singlemommy2009 22-25, F 27 Answers Sep 21, 2009

Honey, you must be starving for attention to put up questions like you are doing...well, here some tough advice....with a focus such as yours....well they don't really like you and I have a hunch they really don't like Paris Hilton either...except they LIKE what they can do to girls like you and Paris...GROW UP get a brain and personality and I promise you REAL men won't care about your boob size...

Best Answer

Personally, I like them all different sizes. What I really like is if they are very sensitive. ;)

Best Answer

Robert Paulson in Fight Club was pretty busty...

Best Answer

LMAO sh440!!! AAHH!! ROFL!!!

His name was Robert Paulson...

His name was Robert Paulson...

His name was Robert Paulson...

I'm not a man, nor lesbian, but I am quite happy with my perky little A cups... no need for a bra and I won't be unfortunate enough to have to lift my breasts to wash my bellybutton when I'm 80... I hope you like yous, but you couldn't pay me to put anything bigger on my little 105lb frame... huh-uh... *shakes head emphatically*

*shaka*

Best Answer

I would prefer they be smaller than 40DD. More than a handful is a waist!

Best Answer

YOU WON'T "like me"...

...but YES, I "DO" like SMALL Breasts.

(BIG "ones" Intimidate Me.)

Best Answer

Even if u shout it loud as many times abt ur **** size nobody is willing to hear...Just ask some sensible qns..And if any man selects his girl based on **** size he doesnt deserve to live

Best Answer

medium size and nice and round.

Best Answer

Anything more than a handful is pointless and probably better for the posture in the long run.

Best Answer

I experienced 38DD and I dream to tast 40 DD just like you ... DD cup is the best

Best Answer

Somewhere in between

Best Answer

fyayldt has really said it all.

My partner has large breasts, she told me they were 38DDs but when she had them measured professsionally it turns out they are 34G. Anyhow, on our first date she was very impressed by the way I didnt look at them. I made a conscious effort, btw, because they are somewhat prominent.......

She was so impressed that I didnt 'talk to her ****' as she puts it; apparently a lot of men do. It doesnt take a woman with large **** long to notice where a guy's eyes are going, remember that next time you are hoping to build a relationship.

I hope the clever lady doesnt give up, 2 masters degrees AND big breasts is surely a world-beating combo!!

Best Answer

ROTFL....I'm a woman-and even I prefer medium lol...not too big, not too small lol

Best Answer

well i know what i like and so does she so thats all that matters...

:P

Best Answer

More than a mouthful is a waste.

Best Answer

They woman they're attached to is more important that the size.

Best Answer

i prefer a handful

Best Answer

Would you be up for a *********?

Best Answer

thats easy....40 DD like you. Paris Hiltons boobs look like pancakes and peas, no fun!

Best Answer

I like big boobs but not too big. Well unless you're say, Gianna Michaels.

Best Answer