kasie03 kasie03 18-21, F 18 Answers Sep 25, 2010

his phone is like his mail personal,and you should never read another persons mail.

Best Answer

Obviously, he doesn't want you to know whatever is on his phone. It would be hard to tell whether he is cheating on you or not, just because of this, though. However, there is also such a thing as privacy that should be enjoyed by couples in a relationship. Your having a son with him doesn't guarantee his fidelity, too. I guess you just have to trust him more.

Best Answer

If I were you, I would ask myself: why am I in a relationship with a person I cannot trust? why have I entangled myself into it so deeply as to have a child with a person like that? why am I staying in a relationship where I am playing detective? what's in it for ME?

Best Answer

If you do not trust him, why are you with him?

Best Answer

because two years and i love him. Its easier said than done il tell you that much

Best Answer

If he's not cheating, he's deff doing something you would not agree with. That's why he's hiding it from you. I hide my cell phone from my girl all the time because I KNOW she hates me smoking pot. So, since I don't want her to read my convos with my dealer, I password protect my phone. She knows I smoke tho, so it's not a true secret, I just don't want her to be angry with me 24/7, so I keep from her the things she hates. That way we're both happy. <br />
Oh, and if you're worried he's cheating, have sex every night for months. After a while, dwindle it down to once a week, but keep it steady. GUYS NEED SEX. And if he aint getting it from you, he's gonna get it from somewhere.

Best Answer

k well there is the problem we dont have sex anymore. he just dont want to. he says he is afraid of me getting pregnant again but i have a vaginal birth control now also known as an i.U.D but still he dont want to.

Best Answer

Oh--that makes all the difference in the world--you have a son. Look--you can be happy or you can make your life miserable worrying about his phone and what he's doing. As long as he's with you--he's with you. You don't own him. I don't understand why women don't get this--as soon as you no longer care what he does and continue not caring for six months--they'll stop whatever they are doing. They can't do it in the face of your totally not caring--I swear. Know why women fixate on the cheating? It adds drama to an otherwise boring situation. Men cheat cause it's Wednesday. But when they have no woman checking their phone, going through their pockets or reading their computer history--they sorta stop cause half the fun is your caring. If you can learn this--you can be happy. They enjoy the lying more than the doing. Give them no reason to lie--and they won't do. I'm 54 and I've never met a single human who was any different from what I just wrote.

Best Answer

He's cheating. At the very least he's doing something he feels is worth hiding, and given his history, it can't be good. Your son aside, cheating today goes soooooooooo far beyond the heartbreak and betrayal, we've progressed to a place where his cheating could cost you your life. What position will your son be in when his mother dies from being infected with AIDS, cuz daddy couldn't keep it in his pants. That's quite a thing for a child of any age to overcome from his parents.

Best Answer

"He has cheated before.." And he's very likely cheating on you now. There's really no other explanation for his behavior. I hope he's not, though. Good luck.

Best Answer

he'll always be like that unless he decides to change.. my bf is like that... I just figure next time around Ill date a guy with no cell phone .... or comp.... or social life... or social skills.. sorry to sound sarcastic.....

Best Answer

ha no its totally fine i feel the sane thing, but this means that we would be dating total weirdo's

Best Answer

People with nothing to hide....hide nothing. You can't fix it, sorry.

Best Answer

well, if he trips out when you grab his phone, the he is surely hiding something from you. he may be cheating on you AGAIN.

Best Answer

He is cheating on you... period.

Best Answer

You just answered yourself.<br />
Lesson #1 : Alway listen to your gut or instinct , its always right.<br />
A child doesn't make a man change unfortunately.

Best Answer

Innocent people generally don't act like that. And, believe me, having a kid is no promise your partner will be faithful. And if you thought it would, then you made a huge mistake.

Best Answer

Well im no fool and have caught him before but i always find it hard to leave him. He has changed alot and i dont know how to fix this

Best Answer