So, she has not been answering the phone for 2 months when I call her and my dad weekly. She has not talked to me for that long. She picks up today, and she pretends she can't hear me. So, I hang up and call again. She gets on the phone and she starts inquiring if I am dating someone ( BTW she goes around telling people I am a lesbian). I replied to her than when and IF want to let her know who I am dating, it's my choice. And that what I do it's private. She replied, I am your mother and I am entitled to know. Really? What is she up now?
carciofina carciofina 31-35, F 4 Answers Jun 14 in Parenting & Family

You need to take a break from her for awhile. Too many silly games being played.

Best Answer

Maybe because you disrespectfully call her names and post it on the Internet?

Best Answer

I don't call her names, I describe her actions.
I don't know why but I think you are a narcissist yourself, your desire to inflict guilt, and carelessness in looking at the problem are typical .

Best Answer

Stop calling.

Best Answer

I can't just stop calling my parents. So I should penalize my dad because of her?
Yes he has penalized me by staying with her. but he is old. I don't have it in me not to call them.

Best Answer

Tell him in private over coffee. I left my relationship with my father at 14 (he was a sick person mentally and abusive in every way). At 30, I left my mother, as she was also abusive but mostly through negligence and verbally. I chose me

Best Answer

you are right, At the end of the day they are both unhealthy to deal with. she is crazy, but he endorses her. I am not as strong as you are.

Best Answer

sounds like she is pushing you for an answer. if you are a lesbian, tell her and get this part over with. If not she will play games with you forever.

Best Answer

I am not a lesbian....Se what she does, works. It develops the curiosity in people...
n1 she is crazy, and I don't need her to get into my personal business.
n2 It's my personal business.
n3 I feel she is stalking me....

Best Answer