Clearly its newt, he is extremely attractive for starters, has an above average sized brain, he has visionary policy when it comes to lazy poor people and god has forgiven him for cheating on his terminally ill wife.

Best Answer

I cannot imagine that these four are the cream of the crop? None will be competitive against Obama.

Best Answer

They all would do well.

Best Answer

iewwwww-That's my high-minded opinion-Newt referred the Q of whether he wanted an open marriage to his daughters- there is too much wrong with that to express

Best Answer

iewwwwwww-I agree with your high minded opinion BabzEsq24, that very idea that a father would be so self bloated and thoughtlessly crude is un-expressable!

Best Answer

Having an open marriage in the White House isn't new, in recent memory there have been at least two, JFK and Clinton, and then there was Thomas Jefferson who may have started the tradition.

Best Answer

ROMNEY WILL DO BEST BUT HE STILL WILL LOSE

Best Answer

Mitt Romney because he has neat hair and beautiful wife.

Best Answer

I'd like to see Obama vs Newt in a debate or two or three

Best Answer

I get the rocks , you get to be the bate.

Best Answer

the one who is ready to immediately resign

Best Answer