Dental schools need people to practice on, however it's kinda hard to become one of them. Something to check out though.

Best Answer

Maybe there's a victims' assistance program in your area--might be worth calling the prosecutor's office for some help.

Best Answer

talk to social services about it, they might put him on medicaid, theres also programs all over that help pay for stuff, i had 3 surgeries with the indigent care program and they paid for a lot of it, 2 were hip implants and one was a hysterectomy and i had gallbladder surgery with the hill burton program, and i was on medicaid when i had my knee surgery last march

Best Answer

Local family support groups may know of programs. Being in another state our rules are different. Many churches may also know. But I would recommend contacting a dentist and working on a payment plan with them.

Best Answer

Unfortunately in this **** state they don't care. If he were in NC he could go to one of the dental schools and they would really help. That's wy I say **** WVA. It is a wastland state. I do have room to talk. I lived in WVa the first 20 years of my life then NC 21 years.

Best Answer