OK PEOPLE I HAVE A REAL QUESTION . I LIVE IN WEST VIRGINIA . ABOUT 3 WEEKS AGO I HELP A FAMILY OUT THAT IS VERY IN NEED. I WENT OUT AND BUY FOOD AND OUT STUFF. BUT NOW A WEEK AGO THE YOUNG MAN WHO JUST TURN 18 TWO WEEKS AGO GOT JUMP. THEY KICK HIS TEETH IN AND OUT. THEY TOOK HIM TO THE HOSPITAL HE WAS THERE FOR 3 DAYS THEY SEND HIM HOME. BUT HE NEED SOME NEW TEETH NOT ALL ABOUT 7. IS THERE A FREE PROGRAM OUT HERE FOR PEOPLE WHO HAS NO MONEY TO GET THERE TEETH FIX. I AM TRYING MY BEST TO HELP. HIS MOTHER IS IN JAIL HIS FATHER WON'T HELP HIM THE KID TOLD ME HE CALLED HIS DAD 2 YEARS AGO TOLD HIM DAD I WAS HUNGER AND THE DAD TOLD HIM TO BAD AND HUNG UP ON THE BOY. THE MAN HAS MONEY. SO IF ANYONE OUT THERE KNOW HOW I CAN HELP THIS BOY TO GET HIS TEETH FIX PLEASE LET ME KNOW. THIS BOY HAS A GOOD HEART. I MENTOR KID AND I KNOW IF THEY HAVE A SHOT TO BE A GOOD YOUNG MAN OR THERE WILL BE IN TROUBLE. RIGHT NOW HE IN MY HAND HE WILL BE A GREAT YOUNG MAN I HOPE WITH A SMILE ON HIS FACE.
Ravens522006 Ravens522006 41-45, M 6 Answers Dec 9, 2012 in Health

Dental schools need people to practice on, however it's kinda hard to become one of them. Something to check out though.

Best Answer

Maybe there's a victims' assistance program in your area--might be worth calling the prosecutor's office for some help.

Best Answer

talk to social services about it, they might put him on medicaid, theres also programs all over that help pay for stuff, i had 3 surgeries with the indigent care program and they paid for a lot of it, 2 were hip implants and one was a hysterectomy and i had gallbladder surgery with the hill burton program, and i was on medicaid when i had my knee surgery last march

Best Answer

Local family support groups may know of programs. Being in another state our rules are different. Many churches may also know. But I would recommend contacting a dentist and working on a payment plan with them.

Best Answer

Unfortunately in this **** state they don't care. If he were in NC he could go to one of the dental schools and they would really help. That's wy I say **** WVA. It is a wastland state. I do have room to talk. I lived in WVa the first 20 years of my life then NC 21 years.

Best Answer