Nido1111 Nido1111 22-25, M 20 Answers Sep 13, 2012 in Parenting & Family

You can pray for something for yourself...how thoughtful of you to pray for others. God bless you.

Best Answer

A prayer for an EP friend who was forced to withdraw from university this fall because she could not find adequate funding. A prayer that her funding difficulties will be resolved in time for the spring semester would be a very good thing. My thanks.

Best Answer

pray for peace in everyones life:)

Best Answer

ok pray for my stepmother to get out of my life!:)

Best Answer

My grandfather! Please! He is about to die!

Best Answer

Hello.... would you please pray for Tony, i would like to be able to be completely free from the old man in me. I would love to have pure thought's and the born again Christian in me to do what Jesus need's me to do!! Thank's.... :)

Best Answer

How sweet of you! So many of the people I love are poorly and having a hard time. We all need prayers. God bless you and your kindness :-)

Best Answer

that i have the straneth to face my fear and be stong if i should deside to and i am thinking i going to likely seek a guardian but the thout of being or posibilly being striped of all but the most meaningles rights scares me like hell the thout of becoming a ward pray shoulkd i walk or find i need to walk this path that i have to straneth to stand strong knowing it is a legal finding of incomptences knowing that a court of law must find this that i must stand befor a judge who may by what he feels is right with but a strike of his gavel take all but the most meaningles rights from me that i will not fall that i will stand strong and brave in the face of this that i will not show fear or weeknes in the face of such that i know that god will be thare that day with me should i deside to ever get the balls to go thoow with this that i have the balls to do this lol as a lady more so the will to do this lol but that i am abel to know i am doing what is right for my life that if i do this that it would be his will god waches over us all with the love of a guardian that is welcome by his wards lol may i find that true on earth as it is in hevein lol other wise i going be so pissed off lol

Best Answer

please pray for my team Internacional to stop losing every game

Best Answer

loooooooool

Best Answer

I stopped answering prayers with intervention in 1966 during the cold war. After answering them promptly for a couple of thousand years it just did not seem to pay off at all. Anyway, I don't do prayers anymore. Try to live by my directives instead: make peace with your own kind, make peace with all other life forms and make peace with your home planet. Honestly, this is your only hope.

Best Answer

you spelled his name wrong, dude

Best Answer

I have no gender and all names are my names no matter how spelled. Blessed be your heart.

Best Answer

FOR A LOVING WIFE

Best Answer

"shrimpdick" really?

Best Answer

Pray for my family ^_^

Best Answer

Please pray for my family. I have dear ones who are hurting from losses and abuse...they need prayer so much right now. Thank you, and may God bless you for your kindness!

Best Answer

Pray for all the idiots who waste their lives on religions and gods

Best Answer

please prey to fulfill my wish, i have a present desire (pure, true, and easily affordable for god) to be fulfilled soon.....

Best Answer

22 yr old daughter to change behaviour

Best Answer