loverwolf loverwolf 13-15, F 5 Answers Jan 3, 2013 in Youth

There is one thing you can try. It's called lucid dreaming.If you realize your dreaming you can control what happens. There are a lot of web site that can teach you how to do it.<br />
It can help you to concur your fear and it can be fun. Think Neo in the Matrix.

Best Answer

I love that movie and thz

Best Answer

This works! This is how I rid myself of several recurring dreams from childhood. However, as far as I know, it doesn't help you deal with the actual issues you need to face, so be aware that you have some other work to do to overcome your challenges as well. All the best to you!

Best Answer

Thank u for all your help I appreashat it sorry for spelling

Best Answer

Try seeing a therapist

Best Answer

Dream catchers work well

Best Answer

What's the nightmare about?

Best Answer

Well me or my brother getting killed by jason or saw

Best Answer

Teach yourself to lucid dream. Or play peaceful music throughout the night. Lucid dreaming takes time, but when you're able to achieve it, you can do some pretty awesome stuff... like control your dreams. Kill Jason and Saw.

Best Answer

K ill try that

Best Answer

Best way to lucid dream is to keep a dream journal. As soon as you wake up, write down in as much detail possible what your dream was about.

Best Answer