Ask him for a lunch, or a coffee.... add him on Facebook... give him your number hoping that he gives you his... see him, talk to him, be yourself, and then see him again, talk to him, be yourself, and then... well, maybe one day your hands will touch his hands, another day your lips will touch his lips...

Best Answer

hehehe thanks so much for answering! :) Well today in class I made a move...kind of...I seated near to him leaving 1 chair between us. We talked a lot through the class, he's a really cool guy, but now I'm even more confused. Oh well... And I don't have the guts to ask him for a coffee, which I had... But we kind of, sort of had like a "not so" mini-date in the classroom, I think we enjoyed talking to each other. I hope so, I'll see him tomorrow again, I sent him a message on facebook 'cause we talked about music and I sent him like 3 songs that I really like, I know that he saw the message but hasn't replied yet oh well!

Best Answer

You're on a good path, I think ;)
Talk again, talk again, talk again... maybe one day he'll ask you out, but don't wait for him, maybe he's shy as well, at least with you... it's normal at a so young age...
*trying to hide my grey hair*

Best Answer

Haha, thank you so much for the help/support! :) Though he's older than me, but I suppose some people can be shy around a specific person.
My class in college is going to do a christmas dinner, so I hope he goes, it would be really nice, maybe I can somehow there, make a move. hehe

Best Answer

Good idea :)

Best Answer

In and out?

Best Answer