Ok so here is the thing... I had 2 boyfriends in the past and the thing is they both have the same "pattern", I met them through the internet. I used to be a "gamer", that's why. Now the thing is both that relationships worked out really bad to me, so I don't want at all repeat the same pattern. I'm a completely normal, regular person, you would look at me and couldn't tell that I'm a gamer. So I've met new people, some of them really interested me, though none of them was really my style. But now I met a guy, he's taking some classes with me at college. He's super nice and sweet and always says "hi" to me, the thins is... is super hot, like literally one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen... (oh god...I'm doomed...). So the thing is on saturday I messaged him through facebook asking for his email to send him a thing from classes, but I didn't add him. Yesterday he added me on facebook, but I noticed something (since I've been stalking his facebook for a while). Yesterday before adding me, he disliked some facebook pages that usually single men like, and also changed his profile picture. Does that indicate something?? Or is it just me dreaming? Anyway the thing is, I like him but I don't know how to interact with boys in "this way", 'cause I've never had the experience. Like, how do you normal people get to know each other? Do you let the time go through or say straight ahead that you find that person interesting? I don't get it... One of my best friends is always telling me : "take it slow", but I have a terrible fear, what if the time runs out?... 2 months ago I invited a guy for a coffee like sometime and he answared like : sure, we'll see... Never happened. But I really like this guy...what can/sould I do? I also think he's out of my league, but well... What do you normal people do? Should I start staring him in classes until he notices me and the smile? or will I look like a dog drooling or a creeper stalking? Please help!
imperfectlylonely imperfectlylonely 18-21 2 Answers Dec 5, 2012 in Crushes & Obsessions

Ask him for a lunch, or a coffee.... add him on Facebook... give him your number hoping that he gives you his... see him, talk to him, be yourself, and then see him again, talk to him, be yourself, and then... well, maybe one day your hands will touch his hands, another day your lips will touch his lips...

Best Answer

hehehe thanks so much for answering! :) Well today in class I made a move...kind of...I seated near to him leaving 1 chair between us. We talked a lot through the class, he's a really cool guy, but now I'm even more confused. Oh well... And I don't have the guts to ask him for a coffee, which I had... But we kind of, sort of had like a "not so" mini-date in the classroom, I think we enjoyed talking to each other. I hope so, I'll see him tomorrow again, I sent him a message on facebook 'cause we talked about music and I sent him like 3 songs that I really like, I know that he saw the message but hasn't replied yet oh well!

Best Answer

You're on a good path, I think ;)
Talk again, talk again, talk again... maybe one day he'll ask you out, but don't wait for him, maybe he's shy as well, at least with you... it's normal at a so young age...
*trying to hide my grey hair*

Best Answer

Haha, thank you so much for the help/support! :) Though he's older than me, but I suppose some people can be shy around a specific person.
My class in college is going to do a christmas dinner, so I hope he goes, it would be really nice, maybe I can somehow there, make a move. hehe

Best Answer

Good idea :)

Best Answer

In and out?

Best Answer