I would take this more as your own subliminal fear or lack of faith in him than a meaning of an actual lie. Maybe your are just nervous about being married. It happens to a lot of people. 'getting cold feet.'

Best Answer

It could be your own insecurity and he's not lying about anything. Remember this is YOUR DREAM, not his reality.<br />
On the other hand, it could be that you are getting bad vibes from him, maybe if he avoids eye contact when he talks about certain things...and this could be why you feel he is lying.

Best Answer

definitely a dream. its too short so i cant make anything out of it :)

Best Answer

I was at my house and his family members came over and asked me why isnt my fiance home so I tell them that he is at work and they said thats not true that they saw him at the bar so I said its not true becuase he always comes home at 4:30 so I look at the clock and it says 2:48 so he must be at work and also he hates drinking so then the dream ended

Best Answer

Maybe they are lying to you about your fiance;)

Best Answer

a dream.

Best Answer