yes better see a doctor then file report with department of heaths so they can call him in and find others then getthe HELL of that marrage

Best Answer

ok so thanks to u all for answers but i did research and the only other way to get this is if u kiss someone who has it in there mouth and u have a sore u can get it from them, but regardless of how it happened kissing or sex, its still cheating and he done said to me it makes him wonder what ive done cuz he denies it to the damned, and i know i havent done anything so what do i do just let it go and see if it happens again he did get tested and all but results aint came back yet if his says neg then there is a mistake on my or he already went and got treated im so confused dont know what i should do considering we have three small children together

Best Answer

it has nothing to do with kissing hate to tell you
it has very nasty side effects and you are now a carryer of the STD itis one of the worst you can really get
used to be in many states you had to be tested first before you could even get married
you got it from some one and sorry they kids could also be a carrier as it can pass via blood just like aids

Best Answer

Not correct about children being carrier. Not AIDS she is talking about.

Best Answer

it´s 7 years too long ... lol

Best Answer

Sexual is the only way other than mother to child. Several sites confirm this. Check Wikipedia for example.

Best Answer

sue him! the jerk!

Best Answer

If he is genuinely innocent then he would be the one demanding to know who you've slept with and would be going crazy over it.

Best Answer

yes i was went for my annual checkup and they called me and i had to go get a shot for gonorrhea my husband swears that he didnt cheat but i dont think u can get it any other way, right?

Best Answer

Well, I believe you can get it through kissing as well, doesn't have to be sex.

Best Answer

Dry kissing no. Yes it can be in the throat and deep kissing can spread it and that is cheating !!! Sexual activity !!!

Best Answer

It is an STD, sexually transmitted. Why don't you both go in to a clinic together, he will have to be tested and treated as well. Guess it is a stand off, but the only way to get it is sex. Oh yes, just a thought, STDs show up a lot earlier in men, they get the symptoms faster, if he comes back neg he could have been tested and treated on the sly.

Best Answer

Sorry, but sex is not the only way to get it.
How do people get gonorrhea?
Gonorrhea is spread through contact with the penis, vagina, mouth, or anus. *********** does not have to occur for gonorrhea to be transmitted or acquired. Gonorrhea can also be spread from mother to baby during delivery.

Best Answer

This is between husband and wife !!! If my husband's parts touched another females parts yes I would consider it sex !! Penetration does not have to occur and if he brought it home to me the fact that did not happen would be of no comfort at all.

Best Answer