Friends I\'m pretty sure that Tony likes Mira to... But... Tony he\'s... Lets just say not the... Committed sort. :/ idk what ta do me and Ls told her this and said she should lesten to us or els she\'s gonna learn the hard way she even said and I quoet \"I think I\'ll learn the hard way.\" What do I do?????
LokiLover14 LokiLover14 13-15, F 3 Answers Jan 23 in Dating & Relationships

Nothing more you can do. Let her learn the hard way, she's gonna do it anyway. Don't stress yourself out over it.

Best Answer

Ok I won,'t I'm not. But she also said ppl change... Is this true? Could tony change?

Best Answer

Always a possibility too. Unfortunately there's no way to truly know unless it's tested.

Best Answer

Ok... Well theve not been on a date and there not really bf&gf... But they have kissed.

Best Answer

If Mira wont listen to you then i suggest you been there for here when she falls. Be the friend that was smart enough to give her advice and be there when they are wrong so you can pick up the pieces.

Best Answer

Ok... But she also said ppl change... Could this be true?

Best Answer

People can change for the better but it takes a long time. I suggest you watch how he acts and see if you can see any small little changes in him for the better. if he doesn't then just be there for your friend. if he does change then i suggest you keep a very close eye on him.

Best Answer

Ok :) I sure hope he changes for the better I don't what Mira hurt. Cuz if Mira's heart is hurt Tony is gonna hurt. ^_^ plus Ls said that Tony seems different.

Best Answer

I know you don't want your friend hurt but she just doesn't want to listen to reason. if Tony hurts her than you have full rights to hurting him. What kind of changes does LS said he has changed?

Best Answer

I don't know? she just said he acts different than usual. She said her bro is way more... Less messed up than usual... He's complimenting himself less.

Best Answer

its good to hear that he is changing but i still suggest that you keep an eye out for your friend just in case.

Best Answer

Ok. I plan on that. Thanks

Best Answer