Drunk idiot trashed my fence and now i have to pay for it to be repaired and the police say its a non crime because "he" did not mean to do it!! So tonight i am going to get drunk and run around the neighborhood ripping plants up and creating mayhem grrrrrrr.
amdee1 amdee1 41-45, F 10 Answers May 9, 2013 in Community

It's your fault for putting the fence where he could fall over it. I think you should be held in custody for the o fence.<br />
Groan groan groan<br />
Micky

Best Answer

Lol, yes i am awaiting the law in full riot gear, going to see if i can stand taser level 10 this time :)

Best Answer

I wouldn taser you..... I'd shoot you dead. Putting that fence where a poor drunk could hurt himself. Meanie!

Best Answer

Death by police hmmmm yeah ok tis a good day to die.

Best Answer

make sure you leave instructions "I leave everything except that darnd fence and my debts to Micky"

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

The same thing happened here my neighbour is always smashed off his face and he climbs over my fence naked.......And the fat bastard broke it.So last time he did it I ran out and told him if he ever does it again I will cut his ******* balls off.He not done it since but im just waiting in case;-P

Best Answer

Ahaha, i like your style.

Best Answer

I like yours you go for it!!!!!!!!;-P

Best Answer

Not a crime doesn't mean not financially responsible ....don't you guys have some version of small claims court?

Best Answer

In America, he'd pay for the fence. If he hit it with a car..drunk, would they think it was his fault then? Stupid.

Best Answer