And as much as it really bugs me when people ask you to rate them in places where it doesn't really fit (Ifunny) it's kind of got me curious as to what all the hype is about. So... Rate me. (this is only to see what people get out of it...) If you've got anything negative to say... please keep it to yourself. This isn't like some cry for attention or my way of trying to be some "Rate wh0re" or whatever they're called. I just want to see whats so interesting about it.
Shayisboss Shayisboss 16-17, F 2 Answers Dec 28, 2012 in Image & Weight

Thats when you say sometime really well.

Best Answer

huh?

Best Answer

Four lettler words with class.

Best Answer

so confused right now. What r u talking about?

Best Answer

Stay in school your teacher will tell some day.

Best Answer

wtf ever... like you can't even spell "letter" or complete a normal sentence capable of being read by anyone with the slightest bit of intelligence but you're telling me to stay in school? Why don't you go back and have someone teach you a few things... hmm?

Best Answer

You are under eighteen ask your mother or father about your rudeness and lack of adult understanding.

Best Answer

And you're over 50 and you're slagging off teenagers online? Get a life and leave her the fu€k alone

Best Answer

Wait.. I catch you looking like a fool and that makes me rude? If I wanted to rude I'd have said that your pot head-Morgan Freeman wannabe looking behind needs to get off of my question's comments and go get a proper education that might actually land you a job gd enough for you to be able to afford something that will help take care of that thing on your face... I think it's called old age or something. Oh and as for lack of adult understanding think about this if your mind can even comprehend the question: Who started being rude to who? I asked you a question and you replied with a smart a$$ remark. You really expect me to just bow down and take that? Dude... It's th 21st effin century.

Best Answer

thank you! Like seriously!!!

Best Answer

Nothing wrong with playing rate me, hot or not etc, probably haters will come on to though and if the site doesn't have a way to block them they could take all the fun out of it.

Best Answer