yvettecast24 yvettecast24 22-25, F 10 Answers Nov 29, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Consider why did you split up at first, if it wasnt a big deal then you might as well get bak together

Best Answer

It depends on the ex. If I feel like they are to close and I see their is more of a connection in their eyes still. I will leave the situation. If it is an ex with kids. I will just hold my tongue on my opinions. And just be civil.

Best Answer

Might be trying to keep you as an "option"? maybe?

Best Answer

Prolly playing around wants contact so he or she has you to fall back on sorry but sounds like it to me

Best Answer

I don't like at all...

Best Answer

"He's you're "X" for a reason and only you know the answer to that, now you can be friends but in my opinion from a distance only no strings attached ....hope this help!"

Best Answer

i did not mind being friends with my ex..but he gets hurt that now i am dating...and now that im dating,my boyfriend hates my ex for hurting me and tells me that my ex doesnt deserve even my friendship....so to stay out of it all...i stay away from my ex...

Best Answer

I am still in contact with mine and both of them are shocked how fat I got. Especially since I told one of then she was getting to fat now I'm fatter than her lol she likes it lol but I love fat girls now to

Best Answer