Whats with all the random answers? Anyway, sounds like u need to grow up dear. Help ur mom out and pay some damn bills! You are an adult and you are using her utilities. If anything, helping pay bills now will help prepare you to be on your own. You could even have some of the bills put into you name. This will help build your credit and make your Independence even easier to achieve when you are ready to take that step. If you think you are too broke, GET ANOTHER JOB, or go to school and get a CAREER. You are young so you have no excuses not to. You are also an adult so you have no excuse to be living of your mom. I am 26 and I BOUGHT my own house when I was 18. Make the right choices for your future and you will go far.

Best Answer

Money it tight every where...my son and his gf are living with me now...I don't charge them anything...and I'm getting a little upset with them...last month my son's gf bought a 2006 Ford Expidition and traded in a paid for 1998 Honda civic...now that got me thinking I'm being taken advantage of...so I asked her for $300 a month which I've not received a cent so far.....but in your circumstance, I would agree with you to get out...save your money and move....

Best Answer

Trev23's guys abs look tasty^^^

Best Answer

they do eh

Best Answer

sailor moon rocks

Best Answer

Hey that was my answer!

Best Answer

Best Answer

I think you should help your mother as much as you can.<br />
Ignore the bitching...she's stressed and going through financial hardship.

Best Answer

I wish I hadn't been so nasty to Andy :(

Best Answer

I think that I need to move

Best Answer

Nah too much sauce

Best Answer