Heffrella85 Heffrella85 26-30, M 43 Answers Sep 16, 2010

I am 35, a straight married man and primarily wear mens string thongs. The main reason is that boxers/briefs feel like too much fabric. It's like wearing shorts under your pants. I used to wear boxers and briefs until I tried thongs. They are definitely more comfortable. No doubt about it. I agree that you should have the body for them though...especially at the beach, though I am too shy to try that. I work out 5 days a week and am 5,11" 160lbs with a 31" waist. So, yeah. I look good in them. You also have to get the right fit when buying a thong...kind of like shopping for a good pair of jeans. Anyway, I feel that people who think it's "gay" for a man to wear a thong are pretty close-minded...or homophobic...or just plain boring.

Best Answer

I wear mens string thongs. i prefer them under low rise butt hugger jeans and designer sweats. as for the beach, i wear hiphuggers/hipsters or a masculine as possible looking bikini. I get negative backlash from everyone about this, but they are like most americans: closed minded, polarized and judgemental.

Best Answer

I agree with you. Have been wearing thongs for years.

Best Answer

I am a straight guy and I like to wear a thong for men

Best Answer

I've been wearing mens thongs since I was 16, I started wearing thongs to thee beach at 18. I have gotten mixed reactions at the beach. I will say that most females, about 95%, like the fact that I am comfortable with my manhood to wear them in public. All the guys usually laugh & make comments, but it doesn't concern me as to what anyone thinks cause this is me, it's not illegal, so I do.

Best Answer

I recently just went to Haulover Beach Park in Miami Florida and wore a pair of low cut swim trunks and a thong. For those that don't know, Haulover Park is a nude beach. My intention was to use the thong as an extra la<x>yer between being nude and having to swimsuit on, but still revealing my butt. I'm not gay, but have been wearing thongs ( swimsuits and underwear ) since I was about 21 and now I'm 46. I'm slender build and really see nothing wrong with it. I've got looks and comments from people when at the gym, but SO WHAT. I wear what I wear and it's really none of their business. Thongs give you better support and if you buy the right kind they can be very comfortable.

Best Answer

I wear thong to work and at home on weekends, when I workout and etc. I guess no other guys have to know my choice of underwear, as long as I don;t go flash my thongs around.<br />
I wear boxer briefs or thongs and only started wearing thong 1 year ago, and I'm 25.<br />
here is my pic<br />
http://i409.photohttp://www.experienceproject.com/#bucket.com/albums/pp178/rkd350z/photo1-3.jpg

Best Answer

Well, i haven't got any coments nor weird looks when I change in the gym. Once a friend asked me why I wear thongs and not a jock. I prefer thongs because I don't have any body hair, so my butt cheeks could get sometimes sweaty, the thong between my cheeks keeps'em dry and cool.

Best Answer

I've been wearing thongs since the 7'th grade they feel so comfortable and I've been wearing them ever since. At first I didn't want anyone to know about it until one day this boy saw my thong so he started spreading the word around to other people but it didn't matter to me I was fine and so should every other straight guy.

Best Answer

I wear thong underwear and swimsuits and have never had a problem.

Best Answer

My girlfriend knows and buys thongs for me (men's thongs) and I did tell one guy I worked with that I was wearing a thong, but I believe he took it as a joke. I've worn my thong (which looks a lot like a jockstrap) to the doctor and to the gym. If I ever decide to get professional massage I'll probably leave my thong on. Why not? I wear them as everyday underwear anyway. Why change now? Obviously I think a thong on a fit man looks great as it does for the opposite sex. <br />
To answer the question I'd have to say no I haven't felt any backlash as you put it, but then again I don't really broadcast my underwear habit either as that would fall into the TMI category for sure. I have changed in the gym wearing my thong - no one ever said anything - but I'm not sure if anyone caught a glimpse. <br />
-ManThong

Best Answer

I am glad that there are more men then just me that enjoy wearing thong underwear thankyou

Best Answer

No, because hardly anyone knows that I wear thongs except anyone that has seen me disrobed. What people wear as underwear is technically no one's elses business. However, from experience, most women that know I wear thongs don't care and actually find it sexier because it shows more security with myself. Great question!

Best Answer

i prefer mens thongs over g-strings. thongs feel more supportive, comfortable and less pinchy or cut in. nearly all of mine are very low cut, this prevents rising above jeans or short waist lines. i've been wearing them on and off for 12years since i was 17.. i dont expose the fact i wear them (im hardly an exabitionist), my wife knows and she love to peel them off me!!

Best Answer

Only my wife knows that I wear thong underwear. I do wear thong swimsuits at the beach and I have not heard any negative comments about it.

Best Answer

I'm 31 and I've been wearing thongs exclusively for about 6-7 years now and have worn them to the gym, to the dr office, to my masseuse, to public change rooms (like at sample sales) and of course in front of my wife (and previous gf). The only real reactions I've gotten have been when my now wife first discovered them the first time she got into my pants but she dug it then and loves them now. My lawschool roommate a few years ago saw me in them by accident and was shocked but didn't say anything negative. I'm ok with that as I recognize seeing someone in a thong is a shocking event. That said, my wife certainly doesn't want others to know. I kind of do just so I don't have to feel like I'm hiding a secret. My goal is to eventually get both of us to the beach in thongs. <br />
As for the professionalism comment, trust me...there is nothing better than wearing a thong under a slim fit suit. A nice slim fit suit can certainly show underwear lines without being excessively tight. I'm less inclined to care about the lines than the comfort you feel...boxers are certainly excess in material and thongs simply make the whole suit feel glove-like. I highly recommend trying it.

Best Answer

On the beach some people make negative coments, but never directly to my face. Thongs are so much more comfortable than boxers or tighty whiteys! Every lady that I have dated prefers that I wear a sexy thong or g-string. I am very confident and a real man should wear what makes him feel good and ignore the heaters.

Best Answer

on the rare occasion I wear underwear it is usually a fishnet G-string and that is only when I have to go somewhere that being nude would not be propper like a Dr.'s visit and I have never had an issue with it.

Best Answer

My boyfriend normally wears thongs both as underwear and on the beach. He loves to show a package and I love to see it. But unfortunately in North America we're dealing with a conservative culture which freaks out if a guy wears anything that shows he owns a ****. It was different 30, 40 years ago. My swinging aunt says no self-respecting girl would go out with a guy who wore his Levis loose or didn't wear skintight swimwear at the pool or beach. Now we have a culture where a few years back some religious groups have called for a boycott of Disney films because one showed a guy in a Speedo

Best Answer

I'm conservative, but I see nothing wrong with a guy wearing a thong or a speedo while swimming. I've worn a thong since I was 20 and still wear them today. However I don't let people see my underwear like some of these idoits around .

Best Answer

I totally agree with you. I am also conservative and have been wearing thongs for years. I also wear bikini type briefs.

Best Answer

I'm also conservative and also see nothing wrong with men wearing thongs as swimsuit or underwear. I've worn them myself since I was about 21 and still wear them today and I'm 47.

Best Answer

Why are you stripping down to a thong for the other guys in the first place?

Best Answer

Ha! No no...just meaning if you notice it somehow, like he bent down to lift a TV or something and you saw or in a lockerroom changing after an intense workout etc...not like he just going to whip it out and strut it. lol Thanks for the reply though!

Best Answer

thats not the point no one should have a thong slip espically guys, if your wearing a man thong and your pants are so low people can tell WEAR A BELT! mens thongs look like breifs from the top you would have to be fully pantsed to expose.

Best Answer

I have just discovered thong underwear for men a few years back. i was looking to cool my *** due to the fact that I sweat allot in that area. I bought some thong underwear at k-mart and found them very comfortable. I never told anyone i wore them because i was afraid of ridicule. After a couple of years It was time for more so I research some other types or brands of thong underwear and came across a brand called Intymen Underwear. I ordered a few different varieties and to my surprise they are very comfortable. Much more comfortable and stylish than the brands they sale at retail stores. <br />
I work out and I have a style that i wear to the gym that keeps me from having sweaty balls and ***. I also have a style that i wear to the beach under my swim shorts to keep my junk in place. Then I have a few pair that I wear to work due the fact I work out side I get really hot so there is a style that has a fat waist band so when you bend over it looks like regular underwear. <br />
I dont just wear thongs I alternate with boxers, boxer briefs and bikini. All depends on my activities and what I feel like wearing that day. <br />
My current GF is the only one that knows I wear them and she luvs it.

Best Answer

Why are you telling other men what type of underwear you're wearing?<br />
I'm twenty one years old and i wear them.<br />
On the other hand i'm very fit, lift weights every day and have a very good looking body.<br />
So if i'm seen in my underwear, especially by a girl, i usually get very positive feedback.<br />
For gender it goes both ways.<br />
Guys would prefer not to see an unfit girl in a thong, and girls would prefer not to see an unfit man in a thong.

Best Answer