I agree with Avunde that getting some very detailed and specific info is a good place to start. Also, second and even third opinion from other doctors. This must be overwhelming for you...so it probably seems<br />
like too much trouble and stress to do all this research. Give yourself a little time to sort through it all<br />
and make the best choice you can. Hopefully you have good family or friends to help add some perspective. I wish you the very best!

Best Answer

They have to tell you what the risks are....

Best Answer

Oh you're still alive and this question was posted almost 3 years ago. Congratulations on proving the dr wrong.

Best Answer

If he's that illogical, he could be wrong about both. I hope things will work out, and I hope you will be able to avoid surgery unless it will be helpful.

Best Answer

vlowery1105 I was told that i needed surgery to prevent paralysis after a car wreck......doctors will ALWAYS tell you that you need it no matter what. They are one trick ponies. I hate them and their field of work. I dont know you situation, you may need a operation.....but let me tell you if you give them any resistance they will take it as a "you are crazy too" and he/she will either send you to a shrink or just out right prescribe anti-depressants. Good luck in your decision and or your operation....feel free to send me a message if you have any other questions

Best Answer

i think the first thing u should do is stay calm and make an appointment to ask the doctor or ask another doctors,so than you can get more details about your condition and things about surgery.dont worry.everything wil be fine

Best Answer

Its either one or the other. <br />
Seek second opinion.

Best Answer

lol..? That's very helpful ! ;)

Best Answer

I know right....

Best Answer